Rumours Of New Raw GM

Dave7g

From wrestlingexposed.com

Word going around is that Dusty Rhodes will be the new RAW general manager, in a role very seminal to what he was doing in TNA.

It may make a refreshing change, Bisch was getting boring, Shane would've been pretty crap, and Steph would have driven me to drinking (more). So big Dust will be good to see, if you weeeel!

I don't like it, I was expecting Shane after his promo, and just in case Kaedon sees this post, YES I AM BASHING WWE because they can't even set up a simple promo without cotradicting themselves. Dusty will still be good but I don't like the way wwe went around it, if wrestling was real (which i know it isn't :lol ) Shane should be very upset with his dad.

Are you joking or can you really place pro wrestling bets in Ladbrokes?

Of course I'm not joking, in fact you don't even have to be 18 to place a wrestling bet. Go down there now and put a fiver on whether or not, Batista is going to be on Smackdown this Friday................

I dont know. After all band have gone into the bookies to place bets on singles and crap so who knows maybe you can do that with Wrestling as well

The only wrestling bet I heard of was that you could predict who the WWE Champion would be 1 year on from when the bet was made, and it was limited to £20, I think!

I mean it just seems a bit weird because spoilers can tell you things ahead of time' date=' or will bets only be made for how bad people will do in certain promotions etc.[/quote']

I'm stickin a monkey on "Sheltons Momma" to fall at the first.

Come on people, how can you hate the Dweem?

My problem is that I see 2 face GMs, so who is Cena going to rebel against? :P

He will just have to rebel against the crowds that boo him out of the building every night, he doesn't know how lucky he is that WWE aren't running shows in MSG anymore, I would LOVE to see him there against Angle.:help

Dusty will be a good appointment as he'll be used as an on screen charactor only this time. In TNA he had allot of input which i don't think he'll have in WWE. He is very knowledgeable and has a good on screen presence. However i'm miffed at Bischoffs sacking and hope that they'll find another role for him. I'd like to see him employed off screen as he has had good ideas in the past, how about assining him to the creative/booking department. Hopefully Vince will give him ago although i'm not holding my breath.

I always liked Bishoff as a good heel GM and he played the part well, even though Dusty will play the part well, he wont replace Bisshoff as a GM you love to hate to love:lol it may had been better keeping both on as co GM's one face and one heel, Dusty would be better off working behind the screens

BRING BACK THE BISHOFF!!!!!!!!!!