Royal Rumble surprises

SuperKick Kid

I know it's a bit early to talk about this coming rumble, but I just wanna.

So, do you think this year they'll have some comebacks?

I really like it when someone that hasn't been in the WWE for a while comes back in the Royal Rumble.

We might see RVD make an appearance.

I wouldn't mind see'n a some legends come out in the rumble, like maybe Hogan, Piper, etc....

Or someone else, like Shamrock, Billy Gunn, etc.....

I really like it when someone that hasn't been in the WWE for a while comes back in the Royal Rumble.

same here, thats why RR 2002 was my favorite :P

anyway here is a list of people i would like to return in the 2006 RR...

Jame Noble

A-Train

RVD

Goldust (yeh he returned awhile back on RAW but then vanished again:()

Let me guess.. Because Mr.Perfect was in it ?:D

that was one reason, the other is that Goldust was in it :P

i think it was THE dumbest thing WWE did when they told the fans that Perfect, Dust, Godfather & Venis were going to return, they should of left it as a surprise.

Erm, the Tough Enough winner will get by his first 2 opponents?! Surprising but possible.

You would imagine they could do something special after all that training :D

Entry surprises? I'd go for RVD. Seems set. Rob comes in to a huge pop, kicks some fat tosser in the face, jumps up on top and five stars that Rick Waller to hell.

O and yes I fully expect that chuff Mark 'J'ai no Va Va Voom' Henry to be in the rumble.

Edited by JC

I'd like to see Foley come out' date=' get eliminated immediately, and come back out as Mankind, then Dude Love, and finally Cactus Jack.[/quote']

good idea but that'd take up 4 slots and the only way that could be done well is if Mick Foley was first, Mankind was 7th, Dude Love was 22nd and Cactus was 30th which would be predictable but funny as hell :lol

I'd like to see Foley come out' date=' get eliminated immediately, and come back out as Mankind, then Dude Love, and finally Cactus Jack.[/quote']

:lol :lol :lol You think maybe on a wrestling forum you might realise some of us would have seen RR98'

Good effort though:xyx ....:roll

He was suppose to rappel down from a hielocopter(sp?) after the Austin vs Rock match and start a fued with Austin, but it was cancelled due to lawyer issues, Sting said that he sat down and talked it over with Vince about how it was to go down, but when the lawyers got into the mess to negotiate the whole thing it got cancelled, Sting says it wasn't his lawyer though.

I loved the 98 rumble too.

No shizzle? I never watched PPV's except for a short periood of time when I was dating a girl with a black box and a family that liked wrestling.

I promise I didn't know, I'd rather be known as a casual fan than a dumbass.

No shizzle? I never watched PPV's except for a short periood of time when I was dating a girl with a black box and a family that liked wrestling.

I promise I didn't know, I'd rather be known as a casual fan than a dumbass.

I'd give you the choice of either..:P

I can only see it being RVD, they didn't do no suprises last year and I think they wouldn't bring back anyone who wouldn't be in WWE after, because some of the current workers I heard used to complain. They complained mainly because they thought they should be in the rumble compared to legends who were only going to be there just for that match.

He was suppose to rappel down from a hielocopter(sp?) after the Austin vs Rock match and start a fued with Austin' date=' but it was cancelled due to lawyer issues, Sting said that he sat down and talked it over with Vince about how it was to go down, but when the lawyers got into the mess to negotiate the whole thing it got cancelled, Sting says it wasn't his lawyer though.[/quote']I very much doubt that, Austin KNEW 100% it was his last match at WrestleMania XIX, he wouldnt have been entering into a feud with anybody, and Rock was off again to make more movies, he only stuck around to get first crack at Goldberg. I'd say the Sting/WMXIX rumours were unfounded.