HHH fails at internet

Dead Crow

From UKFF, who stole from Figure 4 Weekly (Bryan Alvarez' newsletter)...

This is so funny I can hardly even write it. Seems Triple H recently discovered the Internet. That’s funny enough, that a man in 2005 could just recently have discovered the Internet. It gets better. As the story goes, he went online and was shocked to read what people thought about him. I guess he figured he’d go online and hear everyone talking about how he was the next Ric Flair, and the greatest of all time, and so on. So now, he’s obsessed with message boards and such, and he’s outraged, which is why we got that angry promo on Raw last week and will be getting more insider bullshit in the future. There is a belief that he’s actually so obsessed about his legacy that he will in some way work hard to change the current perception. All I have to say is if that’s his plan, he’s done a pretty shitty job so far the last few weeks. In his defense, I was one of those on the Internet that did actually vote for him for the Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame, and I’m also one of those who thinks that, in terms of his in-ring, he’s criticized more than he deserves. Now as far as his political maneuverings and such, and the reason he’s still on top right now after all these years and could get the WWE Title back whenever he wanted it (and will), that’s criticism that I wouldn’t consider unfair.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it very difficult to believe that Triple H went online for the first time last week (or whenever the article is referring to)

Besides, if I were Triple H and I had the power I allegedly have, the multi millions in the bank, the guaranteed regular TV spot and the wife I wake up next to every morning, I wouldn't give a **** what some idiot on an internet message board types about me.

I also must have missed this 'angry promo on RAW' the article harps on about.

I find it very difficult to believe that Triple H went online for the first time last week (or whenever the article is referring to)

You'd be surprised how out of touch certain guys are.

I also must have missed this 'angry promo on RAW' the article harps on about.

Two weeks ago, he took a shot at people who moan about him behind their screens.

In other words, he's letting it get to him. Internet 1, HHH 0.

I cant remember that, will have to go watch the promo later.

I still think the thing is alot of crap though, i remember on the RAW after NYR, HHH said to the fans in his promo if they thought his win was 'due to the politics'

Im sure he knows (and doesnt care) what people on the net think of him.

Edited by HulkFearsAustin

Yes' date=' he is an egomaniac, and if anyone doesn't like him it eould be very upsetting to him.[/quote']

do you seriously think HHH would give a monkey's what a bunch of internet fans think of him, fans that dont buy the PPV and dont watch the shows because their self proclaimed smarks and they think it wont be good without checking it out, the only people HHH cares about liking him is the marks, the people that actually buy the PPV and watch the shows and suport the WWE by buying merchandice etc.

Mr. Perfect and HulkFearsAustin, I see the point you're making. What you don't understand is that the more he mentions them in his promos, the more he proves he DOES care. You really underestimate how much wrestlers often hate the internet. Jericho went crazy at internet fans when they gave his match with Rob Van Dam less than 4 stars, on his own website no less. A guy like HHH is now being nourished in the fantasy world of the McMahons where they become oblivious to the outside world, so no doubt it shocked him.

It was funny when Bret Hart appeared on Byte This. Todd Grisham asked him what he felt about dirt sheets, something they always do. Bret replied with something along the lines of a great library of knowledge, and Todd seemed genuinely shocked that something positive had been said about them.

i think HHH gets far to much stick' date=' i mean the idiot that wrote that takes the mick out of HHH because he's only just started using the net, what a jerk. :evil[/quote']

You mean Bryan Alvarez? Ignore him, he's just one of the most respected and funniest journalists in wrestling and a close friend of Meltzer ;)

You mean Bryan Alvarez? Ignore him' date=' he's just one of the most respected and funniest journalists in wrestling and a close friend of Meltzer ;)[/quote']

hey he may be well liked respected etc. but taking the piss out of HHH because he's only just started using the net is just petty.

In all honesty, WHO CARES?! Business is business and as long as the wwe continues to be tremendously profitable I'm sure Vince AND Triple H couldn't give a rats ass about whining assholes on the internet using their mum and dad's computer to whine about how much they hate Hunter having so much pull with his in-laws!

And for the record I detest that big nosed ego maniac!:P :P