Ever koed anyone or been koed yourself?

carlito is cool

Strange question spose it comes from my love of boxing and mma. I used to box from the age of 13-16 and sored my first KO in what i think was my 4th or 5th fight. It was always my dream to KO an opponent, however when i finally did (it was difficult because a) i was only 14 and b) it was amateur so bigger gloves and head gear were being used) it was a weird feeling. A mixture between sheer elation and pride and worry and concern for my opponent as he was out as stiff as a board for 15-20 secs. Suprisingly the next 2 ko's i scored i reacted to as completely differently i was just chuffed, so i put it down to the shock of doing it for the 1st time. I stopped boxing at 16 as girls and beer becme more important to me boxing and the grueling training became alot less important.

Which brings me to 2 weeks ago where i myself was on the recieving end of a nasty shot which put me out like a light. Was a stupid drunken scuffle between a group of my friends and a group of others i somehow found myself on the floor and the next minute everything goes dead for about 30 seconds. A mate said a guy had kicked me in the chin, but i woke up the next morning a little dazed but pretty fine considering it had been a heavy night. It was such a weird feeling i kind of remember lying there with a heavy feeling in the back of my head but unable to move it was so strange.

I felt really relaxed when it happened it was so strange!!!

Anyone else experienced this?

I was KO'd for about 4 or 5 seconds after some ******* kicked me in the temple while several of his other mates were pummeling me. Not a nice experience I tells ya.

how did you feel when you came around? I seriously hadn't a clue what had happened and couldn't believe it when my mate told me the day after, then i kind off pieced everything together in my head and now have a slight recollection of what happened

how did you feel when you came around? I seriously hadn't a clue what had happened and couldn't believe it when my mate told me the day after' date=' then i kind off pieced everything together in my head and now have a slight recollection of what happened[/quote']

I felt OK after, must have been adrenaline or something. I didn't forget anything that happened either, maybe you're just a wuss :P

I have been KOed when riding my bicycle years ago - was in an accident (not my fault) and I was out for about 30 seconds to a minute - when I came round I didn't know where I was for quite a while.

I have blacked out elsewhere though, though nothing to do with any kind of impact.

I have been KOed when riding my bicycle years ago - was in an accident (not my fault) and I was out for about 30 seconds to a minute - when I came round I didn't know where I was for quite a while.

I have blacked out elsewhere though, though nothing to do with any kind of impact.

Was it almost a 'nice relaxing' feeling you had while you were out or can't you remember?

I knocked out someone in Primary school - they were the goalkeeper for the opposite school team, and I belted a shot towards goal full pelt. The ball - a Mitre Mouldmaster, fact fans - skelped him in the face and he was out.

I seemed to think it was pretty funny at the time.

The closest I have ever come is being Anethetised for operations. That feels weird, one minute you are fairly awake (you get sedative pills as a premed. I think its a Valium and somthign else I don't remember.) then you feel something cold running into your hand... then you are out in about 3 seconds and it only feels like its been a moment but you get told its like 2 hours later atleast.

I knocked out someone in Primary school - they were the goalkeeper for the opposite school team, and I belted a shot towards goal full pelt. The ball - a Mitre Mouldmaster, fact fans - skelped him in the face and he was out.

I seemed to think it was pretty funny at the time.

:lol

The closest I have ever come is being Anethetised for operations. That feels weird' date=' one minute you are fairly awake (you get sedative pills as a premed. I think its a Valium and somthign else I don't remember.) then you feel something cold running into your hand... then you are out in about 3 seconds and it only feels [b']like its been a moment but you get told its like 2 hours later atleast[/b].

As Mrfill said and as i found you seem to only remember the last split second your unconscious for and then you come back round.

I was in a fight before in secondary school and floored the other guy with a punch. It was in the canteen at lunch. can't really remember what is was over but we're actually good mates now

I've been floored by a guy before myself a few years ago too but in my defence i was very drunk and I didn't see it coming he caught me by surprise. We had been arguing over something the week before and it nearly went down but we were pulled apart so thats was that then I stepped outside and bang he hit me. I got up and we exchanging blows for a while but I was pretty drunk so were basically swinging anywhere this was hardly benoit-angle stuff but the damage had been done I had a black eye for a few weeks which was the worst thing about it. I bust his nose but I would galdly of swapped my injury for his.

I'm rarely in fights though i'm pretty laid back but sometimes you have no choices if sometimes starts **** you need to able to handle yourself

Its kinda like a habit for me to get in fights, I dont try to they just seem to happen around me a fist flies in the wrong direction catches me so I retaliate, normally knocking out someone who had no idea I was even standing in the way.

I do intentionally do it sometimes though. One guy I went right the way through school with gobbed off one night a bit too much woke up in hospital the next day with a few broken facial bones and major concussion.

A girl from school hit me outside of English class once breaking my jaw, so I hit her back she was bigger than me, didnt think it would hurt her as much as it did, she was sparked for a good minute.

My sister outside a nightclub had a few too many to drink so I through her into a car knocked her out, Parents were'nt happy with me got in big trouble.

A few more time but I wont put them all you'd think I'm a hooligan.

I've been knocked out once but I'm not sure if it even counted as knocked out I fell to the ground after a punch to the temple closed my eyes was completely aware of what was going on around me yet it felt like I was asleep, came round about 10 seconds later was fine.

xXx

Its kinda like a habit for me to get in fights, I dont try to they just seem to happen around me a fist flies in the wrong direction catches me so I retaliate, normally knocking out someone who had no idea I was even standing in the way.

I do intentionally do it sometimes though. One guy I went right the way through school with gobbed off one night a bit too much woke up in hospital the next day with a few broken facial bones and major concussion.

A girl from school hit me outside of English class once breaking my jaw, so I hit her back she was bigger than me, didnt think it would hurt her as much as it did, she was sparked for a good minute.

My sister outside a nightclub had a few too many to drink so I through her into a car knocked her out, Parents were'nt happy with me got in big trouble.

A few more time but I wont put them all you'd think I'm a hooligan.

I've been knocked out once but I'm not sure if it even counted as knocked out I fell to the ground after a punch to the temple closed my eyes was completely aware of what was going on around me yet it felt like I was asleep, came round about 10 seconds later was fine.

xXx

You was KTFO!!! :lol

I knocked myself out when i was younger fell on the side of my bed cracking my head, i came round about 3 hours later with a big bump and a nasty headache.

I was only young at the time so did'nt think much of it, i look back on it and realize that i was fairly lucky as it could of been much worse.

I was knocked out once when i ran into some scaffolding, was out for a minute or so.

Also been anethatized (spelt sooo wrong) for surgery, which is weird as hell. I can remember the count down and then when i woke up in the recovery room i was crying for no reason at all! i reacted really badly to the anaesthetic tho and the morphine i was given. I had to have temp and blood pressure checks every 15 minutes during the night, and oxygen during the day.