Bet money on United vs Benfica

carlito is cool

Ive stuck £50 on Utd to beat Benfica with Utd at even money. So if they win il walk away with £100. I really fancy them to do it tommorrow, i know we have been inconsistent in europe this season, but i truly believe when it comes down to the crunch they will pull it off.

Think il be £50 better or worse off come wednesday night?

The United fans I know are getting tortured tomorrow ... :)

Seriously, I did fancy Benfica to get something from the match as United have been nothing short of awful recently. However, even I didn't expect them to play as abjectly as they did. I can't actually remember a single chance they created in the second half. It is incredible that United have finished bottom of the easiest group they've had in ten years. It just indicates the extent of their decline ... and I've a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better

This could be the drastic measure needed to kickstart United again

Fergie needs to sort out who stays and who goes

Ronaldo was awfully lazy tonight I realise now why fergie doesn't start him most of the time

They need hungry players brought in who haven't won anything

Put in bids for Ledley King, Papa diop and Thomas Gravesen and break the bank It doesn't look like we'll get Michael Ballack in fact after that display we'll be luck to get Michael Barrymore

Smiths looking decent in midfield but I'm still not convinced yet

Rooney is the player to build the team around

I wasn't intentionally kicking him when he's down, but my bet made much more sense and the odds were much better, a lesson for the future. Throwing 50 pounds at United beating the Portugese champions away when they were just as desperate to get through seemed a bit impulsive to me.

I wasn't intentionally kicking him when he's down' date=' but my bet made much more sense and the odds were much better, a lesson for the future. Throwing 50 pounds at United beating the Portugese champions away when they were just as desperate to get through seemed a bit impulsive to me.[/quote']

Benfica won 1 out of their last 7 games, had 5 key players out injured, United on fire in premiership and had a fully fit squad. Also when 9/10 when the pressure is on Utd they get the result. So no it was a little more than throwing 50 quid at it for the sake of it.

Doesn't make it any less gutting, its not the money im all that bothered about, i just can't believe we are out of Europe!

Someone kill me please

Benfica won 1 out of their last 7 games, had 5 key players out injured, United on fire in premiership and had a fully fit squad. Also when 9/10 when the pressure is on Utd they get the result. So no it was a little more than throwing 50 quid at it for the sake of it.

Doesn't make it any less gutting, its not the money im all that bothered about, i just can't believe we are out of Europe!

Someone kill me please

*shoots Carlito*

There you go, happy?