anybody on here know each other?

MojoPogo

does anybody on here know each other? Its a big board, but it seems more intelligent and friendly than certain other boards i've been on. Yeah, i admit it, im a forum tart, but im looking for one where i dont have to put up will people flinging random abuse at me for voicing my opinion. Guess thats a backhanded compliment to the guys who run the place!!!

In fact, i've never seen a busier board!!!:xyx

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a few people have met up off here, ive met Alan, and i know he's met numerous others. There is a thread at the top of this page about a meet that went on on the weekend. It seems to be something about wrestling forums hat people tend to get on and meet off the net.

I'm engaged to Mamacita for a start...

I've also met Darkstar, Darky's Gem, Walshy, A.C, Draven Cage, Loolybelle, Taki, and Trash...

I also refered that few post wonder that was Spam_RCW as well... he lives round the corner from me...

Plus I swear I saw DraVen at Download when American Head Charge was on... Shame I couldn't get near enough to talk!

Apart from peeps that I've met at two TWO (no, I'm not repeating myself) meet ups, I went to school and art college with Saracen, who lurks around these parts and writes for Wrestling 101 as well.

I'm packing up all my stuff to move house at the mo and have just stumbled across some pics of me and Saz as wee nippers. What's it worth to you for me not to post 'em, big man? :devil :D

I'm engaged to Mamacita for a start...

I've also met Darkstar, Darky's Gem, Walshy, A.C, Draven Cage, Loolybelle, Taki, and Trash...

I also refered that few post wonder that was Spam_RCW as well... he lives round the corner from me...

Plus I swear I saw DraVen at Download when American Head Charge was on... Shame I couldn't get near enough to talk!

Nice to see he remembered i was there to :(

Anyway i used to work with Darkstar, and i know his partner Darkys Gem and sister Loolybelle, i have met AC, Draven Cage, Christof, Brett Banner, Walshy, Trash, Taki, DraVen, Saz, Gringo i think thats it so far

Take a look at smashlife.com/forum which Inno is one of the main doodes on, an others post on like Darkstar.

And also m1tch3ll.com/forum which belongs to Draven one of the mods (sorry admin!) here, and has loads of people from TWO on. And some other horrible grubby types.

Edited by Popsi

ok, I live with Darkstar.

I know his sister Vikki (looleybell), Fletch who goes out with Vikki. JemimaPD who is married to Darkies brother. TGO who used to work with Darkstar at pizza hut. I've met-DraVen, Brett Banner, Saracen, Walshy, Evil Gringo, Alan, AC, DC, Taki, Trash, Christof and Paula. I think that's it, although correct me if I'm wrong.

Well obviously my girlfriend is Looleybelle (Vikki) I know her brother Darkstar and his partner Gem. See them all every weekend :)

Ive also met, cough, ...cjr..., Trash, Brett Banner, HTFCacc2005, FCWRalphy, Goldy, Kessler, Mitchell, FCW-Promotor :P, Emerald, TGR1984, Kris Godsize, um Joel whatever his name is on here, AC, Walshy, Alan, British Born Steele (BBS) and thats about it I think.

Nice to see he remembered i was there to :(

Anyway i used to work with Darkstar, and i know his partner Darkys Gem and sister Loolybelle, i have met AC, Draven Cage, Christof, Brett Banner, Walshy, Trash, Taki, DraVen, Saz, Gringo i think thats it so far

Sorry TGO, I remembered and was about to edit it in!

Then I saw this post and thought an apology would be better...

We had a good natter in the pub before going to Darkies and downed a few pints discussing the finer points of knee injuries, football careers and what United where doing wrong at the time...

As well as the fact that your username comes from your old Dreamcast game tag I beleive...

See I do remember!

Take a look at smashlife.com/forum which Inno is one of the main doodes on' date=' an others post on like Darkstar.[/quote']

wooo! Cheap Plugs! Yeah, Smash is probably my forum home.. I'm kinda invloved with that site until the day I die no matter what - the Glasgow branch of Smash have regular drunken nights out, which snowballed into a trip to Dublin to see Fozzy recently...

I'm also on m1tch3ll.com forums and FuriousRage.com forums too.

I love 'em all - if I didn't, I wouldn't post.