Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen/done to someone on a nite out?

MojoPogo

Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen happen to someone, or you've done to someone on a nite out? Most people must have seen something thats made em bust a gut laughing? What was it?

My own personal favourite, is both highly scatological, and a bit predictable and childish, the irony being it was a bunch of girls (and 2 blokes) who planned the prank! Not the normal procedure by any means, normally its us blokes who are into toilet humour, anyway, a friend of ours has a legendary rep for pranks so we decided it was time for revenge, but him being smart decided to go for something so simple, he'd let it slip. So when he was drunk enough, we took a whoopee cushion, filled it with chocolate, whipped cream (difficult, but doable), and placed it in a strategic position (ie on his seat).....the outcome was predictable, but his reaction was certainly not! He actually was convinced he'd shat himself but rather than simply blushing madly, and shuffling off to the toilet, he ran around madly, screaming i've shat myself, why god why, before bolting into the toilet.........only coming out 30 mins later, (probably having figured out it was chocolate) and launching into the best, most foulmouthed tirade i've ever heard!! Absolute class, but absolutely no need either!

Anybody have anything better? (Highly likely!)

I've done the classic tie your mate up to a lamp post naked!

But i was kinda the one strapped to the lamp post, until the morning when my mum's boyfriend's mum(if that makes sense) found me, then i did the whole shower thing to sober up but i think i just started crying!-don't ask why! :S

On a trip to Dublin, one of our crowd stole a traffic cone and took it back to the flat we were staying at - only he stole it from in front of the Irish Bureau for Fraud, on CCTV and everything... not the best idea he's ever had, but the funny part was how proud he was of this, even down to the brief conversation we had with some women at the flat - it was one of these coded gate entry systems - we type in the code, and started to go in, and these women appeared from nowhere and began to follow... the sober non drinking member of our party asked them if they had the code to get in, thinking they were just trying their luck... they said yes, told him it to which Anthony piped up "I've got a traffic cone" - and held it out to show them. They said "good for you" in a manner that made it the verbal equivalent of the "good boy" pat on the head, to which the rest of us just howled with laughter.

Good times :)

me and a few buddies were drunk as newts after a night out. We crashed at my friends house, he fell asleep (silly boy), so we proceeded to get his razor and shave his eyebrows, he woke up felt his last remaining stray eye brow hairs, mumbled something and feel asleep again (sensing a pattern?), we then got the BLUNT razor (hes very eye-brow hairy) and then shaved all his stomach hair, he woke up three quarters of the way through screaming "AARRGGHH IT BURNS!!! It BURNS!!" It was very funny

Every weekend i used to crazy stuff, but the worsed thing was proberly tieing two naked males mates together and leaving them up the moors for 2 days while we camped out getting smashed laughing at them, only bad thing was that they got neumonia due to our stupidity and have never spoken to us since, but that was 10years ago and now im a good lad, recently ive ............................... nah i wont say :lol

Actually, for the people who dont know the rules now would be a good chance to remind you to make sure you know them (no this isnt a dig at you Amy).

Forum Rules

Jeez how patronising! I understand where you're coming from but you could of just edited the swear words instead of the deleting the whole post!

So what was patronising? I pointed out that it wasnt a dig at Amy!! A lot of people dont seem to know the rules and it seemed a good place to link them for people who dont know where they are.

As far as the post goes I had already edited some of Amys posts in the past for swearing (in fact olt a day or 2 ago I belive) so I wasnt inclined to spend my time editing a full post like that to replace swear words with appropriate language that still made the post readable.

Jeez how patronising! I understand where you're coming from but you could of just edited the swear words instead of the deleting the whole post!

Welcome to Moderatorville, population: Not you.

Sometimes a reminder of the rules is needed, sometimes people need their entire posts deleted. I usually delete whole signatures over 10 lines - not to be arsey, but they mostly get the message without complaints so it must be a successful formula.