Free agents

Murph

Lesnar isn't a free agent...

He is contract to Inoki Office and thus NJPW...

O'Haire was contracted to K-1 last time I checked as well...

To be a free agent you have to be without a contract...

Just out of interest Gringo, with Yukes owning a big part of NJPW, do you think that would end TNA's relationship with NJPW? Surely if Yukes are clever, they would try and get Brock back to WWE, if he wants to leave Japan, as he would potentially make them money, which wouldn't happen if Lesnar works for TNA.

I may have got the wrong end of the stick here, so feel free to correct me.

Actually Brock doesn't have an exclusive contract with them' date=' he can talk to anyone he wants and if gets a full time deal leave at any time :P[/quote']

Actually he has a deal with the Inoki Office... This means he can accept bookings that they agree to and that they get paid for as well...

Which means his bookings in NJPW are brokered by them.... So both he and they get paid off it...

The WWE would have to buy out this agreement to have him full time.

Just out of interest Gringo, with Yukes owning a big part of NJPW, do you think that would end TNA's relationship with NJPW? Surely if Yukes are clever, they would try and get Brock back to WWE, if he wants to leave Japan, as he would potentially make them money, which wouldn't happen if Lesnar works for TNA.

I may have got the wrong end of the stick here, so feel free to correct me.

If Lesnar is NJPW and they are drawing crowds then they make more money then they would with him being in a WWE computer game...

Plus Yukes make the NJPW and KoR games over in Japan which would feature him offically now therefore they still get a slice of the computer gaming pie.

Also the TNA deal is up in the air as Choshu who is backed by Yukes wants to take a more 'Nationalistic' approach and concentrate on those areas that NJPW draw well in and with the talent they have now...

Saying that they have just brought in Giant 'A-Train' Bernard from AJPW so who knows.

Edited by Evil Gringo