What kind of mobile does everyone have?

MojoPogo

Call me a phone geek, (ok, you're a phone geek) but what kind of phone does everyone have? Are you a "its a device to talk on, i might as well have a cup on a string if its cheap" type person or are you an all singing, all dancing, phone that can do everything except your job for you (i wish) type?

Whats everyone got?

I've got a Sony Ericsson K750i, cos i like the fact the memory cards go up to 1gb and im a sucker for downloading stuff........sad huh?

Ive just got a crappy siemens which cost me £5 at the moment due to been silly and losing my moto cam phone in a nightclub on a night out on the town been pissed up, but im hoping to buy a nice upto date phone in the next few weeks after ive bought all my christmas presents for everyone and have enough cash to spash out on myself

I got a samsung E330

It's sucks big time, it's supposedly an upgrade from my old E700, but I swear it isn't, it's about 10x more crap.

I like playing games on my phone, and that's all I'm really bothered about, although the texting camera and phoning is a bonus:D

Sony Ericsson K700i. Does everything I want/need and a bit more. Plus it plays Worms Golf AND Puzzle Bobble :D

At the moment, I have Santa Yoda as my wallpaper, and Slade's "Merry Christmas Everybody" as my ring tone... well, just the bit where Noddy yells "It's Christmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!" :D

I got some generic O2 phone for my birthday. I just looked at it and it doesn't have any distinctive markings on it, so I'm going to guess it's called a 347PY26. It has a camera, but no flash, so it's useless for taking photos on nights out when 9 times out of 10 you're in the dark. It also has Bluetooth but I'll be damned if I know how to use it. All I asked for from my parents was for a pay as you go phone which costs less than £50, so that shows you just how interested I was in the whole process.

I use a mobile phone more than I used to, due to this flat not having a standard land line phone. But I still refuse to get involved in the whole "text message" scene. If someone sends me a text, I reply by email. Unless it's someone special or they don't have access to a PC and need to know something immediantly. But even then I refuse to send lots of texts back and forward. You're costing me money by wanting to know what I'm doing. I'm not the Million Dollar Man. But I do a good impression of his laugh. NYAH hahahahaha.

I only have one ringtone, and it's Carlito's music. The genius thing about it is that anyone who knows about wrestling will recognise it instantly, but to everyone else it's just a random calypso song that was probably on my phone to start with. I used to have Christian's WWE music on there too, but I deleted it when it started to hurt me every time my phone rang and I realised I've never see him come out to that song again. :(

I have a Sendo S360, which I got around Christmas last year for £30. I don't see the point of expensive phones, with a lot of useless features that I would probably never use (although mine has WAP access, but I don't use it). As long as it can make/recieve calls and send texts, then that will do me. :) Edited by Devilish Angel

A Nokia something-or-other. I have no idea what the number of it is. It has a camera and The Offspring's "Hit That" is my ring tone. I don't use the camera and I always have it on silent, I use it for texts only because it's so damn quiet. Yes, in all it's a piece of crap, but it's my piece of crap and I like it. :)

A Nokia something-or-other. I have no idea what the number of it is. It has a camera and The Offspring's "Hit That" is my ring tone. I don't use the camera and I always have it on silent' date=' I use it for texts only because it's so damn quiet. Yes, in all it's a piece of crap, but it's my piece of crap and I like it. :)[/quote']

By the way Tash, did that thing work on Wyndy's Nokia?

I've got a Virgin Lobster, it's crap really but it's got Worldwide time on it!:lol

The cameras ok but it hasn't got a flash so if your in the dark-strangely most of my time is spent in the dark(don't ask me!), so most of my pics are like lil blobs.