Taker's Trousers

rawiswar

Good to see Undertaker ditch the loose, plastic-leather trousers and replace them with more like the ones from the late 90's. Definitely looks a lot better IMHO. The look is more like Taker from 1998.

As for the white badge, I didn't get a detailed glimpse of that, anyway know what text/symbol it is?

As for the white badge' date=' I didn't get a detailed glimpse of that, anyway know what text/symbol it is?[/quote']

It's similar to the Big Evil one he had a few months ago (and failed horribly).

But I think it's the same as this:

http://shopzone.wwe.com/newimages/images/03161X.JPG

Yeah I dislike the fact that nearly every guy in the WWE uses skulls in their artwork. To me Austin is the original and yes a grim reaper skull type of thing would suit 'Taker but why do they rest have to use them? HHH for example.

Yes, HHH is the devil. No really, he actually is. Everything he does, every second of the day is obviously done with malicious intent. This morning when he woke up, he electrecuted three little birds for trotting across his backgarden. Then he sold some crack cocaine to some orphans. Then he decided to get a skull drawn on his t-shirt (he designs them himself you know), intentionally attempting to bury the legacies of Undertaker and Stone Cold for all eternity. He really is a bad, bad man. This is all true...really! :lol

• Like 1

Even worse is Cena, who has absolutely no reason to use it apart from them trying to turn him into the next Stone Cold.

Note the skull in the logo:

http://shopzone.wwe.com/newimages/images/06092X.JPG

At least they've been decent enough to put hair on HHH's:

http://shopzone.wwe.com/newimages/images/31089X.JPG

Yes' date=' HHH is the devil. No really, he actually is. Everything he does, every second of the day is obviously done with malicious intent. This morning when he woke up, he electrecuted three little birds for trotting across his backgarden. Then he sold some crack cocaine to some orphans. Then he decided to get a skull drawn on his t-shirt (he designs them himself you know), intentionally attempting to bury the legacies of Undertaker and Stone Cold for all eternity. He really is a bad, bad man. This is all true...really! :lol[/quote']

You have automatically assumed that I dislike HHH. I am a massive fan of his. I just dont see how his gimmick/character has anything to do with skulls. :devil

Even worse is Cena, who has absolutely no reason to use it apart from them trying to turn him into the next Stone Cold.

See! I didnt even know Cena used them! Now its way beyond silly!

Edit: Fact is, that cap wouldn't look out of place on Stone Cold at all. Its almost identical to his:

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1332/austincap0zi.png

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6750/austincap22gl.jpg

The hair does look nice on Trips one though :lol

Edited by the HiTman

You have automatically assumed that I dislike HHH. I am a massive fan of his. I just dont see how his gimmick/character has anything to do with skulls. :devil

Basically because skulls look cool. Even more so if you are into metal which I assume HHH is (as he loves Motorhead). My problem with the HHH one is that it looks very similar to one of Edge's (another guy into metal, hence the skull)

Austin is another guy into metal and probably got the skull from there

Edited by Keith Would

Basically because skulls look cool. Even more so if you are into metal which I assume HHH is (as he loves Motorhead). My problem with the HHH one is that it looks very similar to one of Edge's (another guy into metal, hence the skull)

Austin is another guy into metal and probably got the skull from there

Austin actually loves country music, not metal at all, just a gimmick!!

Yeah, in September 99 WWF released an album called "Stone Cold Metal: The Rock Music Austin Listens To At Home!". One week later at the 9/9/99 MTV Music Awards, Austin was interviewed and asked about his favourite music. He said "I love Garth Brooks and everything like that".

Also, the name of this thread makes me laugh every time I see it.

http://shopzone.wwe.com/newimages/images/06092X.JPG

http://shopzone.wwe.com/newimages/images/31089X.JPG

I agree about the Cena about trying to make him the next Austin with the rebellious gimmick, but one small problem, Austin could wrestle :D

Not to mention that he never got booed when he was a Face Champion.

Austin was an anti-face pretty well the whole time though. As for HHH liking Motorhead, I think he likes them a bit to much. Anyone else notice how he was trying to look just like Lemmy? All he needed was a large growth on his face. Well a large growth other than his nose I mean. :D

Austin was an anti-face pretty well the whole time though. As for HHH liking Motorhead' date=' I think he likes them a bit to much. Anyone else notice how he was trying to look just like Lemmy? All he needed was a large growth on his face. Well a large growth other than his nose I mean. :D[/quote']

Quiet you.

I wanna look like Lemmy too. Who wouldn't wanna be an ugly ****er who can still pull better looking birds than your everyday pretty-boy.

I think there trying to make cena to be a cross between Austin and the Rock charature which isnt working at all, at first i thought it was just me who thought this but in convo's and on web/forurms etc.. 95% agree with me

But back on topic, i dont mind what taker wears, i think he's evolved as the era's have done and i prefare the american bad ass era or mayby the Ministry era, i dont think the original undertaker gimmick/costume etc.. will ever work again

Austin actually loves country music' date=' not metal at all, just a gimmick!![/quote']

Presumably he likes both, unless he really does carry on his gimmick at all times. I read an interview where he said he likes to pump out Black Label Society when he is working out and I've also seen pictures of him in a BLS shirt (there shirts are also covered in skulls)