Earings on Men,Right or Wrong?

Drake

Ok, I myself have 2 earings. There's some people that consider them to be a gay tendensy. Of course I don't, I mean there's a lot of people who are gay and don't wear earings, so having earings doesn't mean you'r gay.Metrosexual? Maybe, but not gay.

So what are you're thoughts,do you have earings or have you had ones and don't anymore?

I look so cute on that picture.:wub

Well DS you don't care, I don't care either but some other people do. For example when you go for a job aplication, most companys don't allow there male workers to have earings as it goes against the companys morale, same can be said about schools. Personally I think it's stupid but I gotta deal with it.:evil

I used to have 2 piercings in my left ear, they're both healed over now though.

They're only jewellery though, so what does it matter?

Now, if you're talking piercings which say whether you're homosexual or not, the tongue piercing is more of a give-away:

A piercing near the tip of the tongue is really meant to be used to pleasure a woman.

A piercing in the middle of the tongue is really meant to pleasure a man (for giving BJs).

So, if you see a man with a piercing in the middle of his tongue, he's more likely to want to give pleasure to man than a woman. :P

Now im gonna be more aware of men with tongue piercings in the middle of their tongues and stay the hell away from them.:D

Why? Just because they might be gay doesn't mean they're going to hit on you.

Gay men don't find ALL men attractive, just like straight men don't find all women attractive.

I had my ears pierced years ago, and it was possibly the nastiest thing ever. Shoving an earring through with a dirty piercing gun that cant be autoclaved? Yummy. My belly bar is much prettier, people in my german set told me today :D (Tis tinkerbell and VERY cute :D)

I think it looks damn sexy for a man to have his ear pierced. Just one ear mind, and only a gold stud. Never ever wear a diamond stud, or you look camp as ever.

Pierced belly buttons should never be done by straight men, and neither should tongues, it just looks camp.

Unless of course your going for the gay look, then fair enough.

I'm still trying to talk Darky into getting his ear pierced again, but he said no :cry