Christy Hemme released

The Beltster

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange since yesterday it was reported on Lords Of Pain.net, that she had posted the following on her website:

Hello everyone! It's been a while since the last update and I am so sorry! You all mean the world to me and I appreciate the support! I want everyone to know that I am serious about becoming a better wrestler and to really do that, I need to focus on training. With that said, I am going to take a break from traveling with Smackdown to train in Louisville, Kentucky at the Ohio Valley Wrestling School. I am going to stay ther for as long as it takes to come back and kick some ass!!! I have one goal in sight and that is to grow at this craft that I have fallen in love with. Thank you so much to everyone who is supporting me. I promise I will make you proud! Remember to keep watching Smackdown on Friday nights at 8pm on UPN!!

They should concentrate on the Divas being just valets, ignore them in the ring (since they only have 3 real wreslters on RAW and 1 on SD) - use them like they've been using Melina with MNM.

Use them to get pops for the non-over wrestlers and that's all they should do.

I'm legitimately sad to see her go. She had an energy about her that is missing in the WWE. She actually seemed to genuinely be enjoying herself out there. Furthermore, she became better than she had any right to be. Good luck to her.

Don't care about the rest though.. except for Maria. If she's fired, I boycott the WWE forever.

I'm disappointed too. WWE released some really good workers, not to mention half of the cruiserweight division just to employ this red-haired bimbo on her $250,000 contract.

Sorry, disappointed isn't the word. Relieved is the word. Hopefully they'll learn from this experience and NOT do another bimbo search!

Apparently' date=' Trish Stratus has walked out in protest, because she was REALLY well liked back stage because of her willingness to learn......:help[/quote']

Have you got a source for that, I dont want to get too excited at the prospect of more Divas walking out, until its confirmed.

• Like 1