Cards of condolences

Kate

Why did I think this meant condolences for MR KENNEDY? :P

OMG get over him!

Dammit' date=' I thought we were rid of him.[/quote']

No, i wish, he bugs me everyday usually twice a day with newsletters and a loada crap basically!

Edited by MrFill

Calm down guys. and Kate, get over Eddie too. :roll

yuh but come on.. people cared loads about Eddie.. and the guy DIED.. Kennedy is out for 6 months with some injury.. big difference..

it's harder to get over a guy who worked his whole life for wrestling who suddenly died who loads of people loved..

than some guy who should be a ring announcer

• Like 1

But the point is that that theres no need to have a pop at someone for a mistake they made.

Excuse me i'll get over Eddie when i want to-who said i'm not anyway?

And all i was saying is what is so special about Kennedy?

I am calm!

And all i was saying is what is so special about Kennedy?

Some people see a LOT in him, just becouse YOU dont doesnt mean you can have a pop at will. Its childish and immature and I wish i could still do it, but I cant and so neither can you!

:P

Some people see a LOT in him, just becouse YOU dont doesnt mean you can have a pop at will. Its childish and immature and I wish i could still do it, but I cant and so neither can you!

:P

I wasn't actually the 1 that had a pop at someone and i'm not being immature i stopped that when i was little~ so all i'm saying is i put this thread up so people, if they wanted to could send a card or something and i found it quite offensive that you told me to get over Eddie!

End of

Back on topic

I wasn't actually the 1 that had a pop at someone

Really?

OMG get over him!

I'd call that having a pop at Jimmy Redman. Some people would consider THAT as offensive as getting over Eddie. Start to see both sides before you spout off.

Really?

I'd call that having a pop at Jimmy Redman. Some people would consider THAT as offensive as getting over Eddie. Start to see both sides before you spout off.

Fine whatever i'm not going to argue in the middle of a thread thingy- so as i said before Lets get back on topic shall we?