• Ric Flair
    • Chris Jericho
    • The Big Show
    • Rob Van Dam
    • Monty Brown
    • Booker T
    • Samoa Joe

Two words, seven letters. The Rock.

Even though he isn't part of wrestling right now, if he was, he would still be by a LONG way the best all rounder in wrestling. I mean, no one else comes close to being as good as Rock is. It is always funny when he shows up because we see just how much better he is than everyone else on the roster.

I would make Terry Funk and LA PARKA my next two signings. Every promotion in the world ever should have both of those men on the roster. I don't gave a fiddler's fart how old Funk is, I love that son of a bitch. LA PARKA is LA PARKA. That is all.

Triple H

1) Has the star attraction that would bring in a huge fan base

2) Has the credentials of what i believe to be a top pro wrestler. He's excellent at everything (in my opinion) - good guy, bad guy, in the ring, on the mic. Hunter has it all

3) Many years in the business means he has a pretty good idea about what goes on. Having his hand in the McMahon family also helps

4) I able to branch out and brings others into the business. He had a very credible role in Blade: Trinity (which i would expect won't be his only movie role) and is signed to the same supplement company as Ronnie Coleman

It all depends really,are we talking modern day promotions?Are we taking American promotions?Japanese?

I'm guessing were talking about an American promotion today,so i wouldn't make any of those guys my corner stone i would bring in a Japanese wrestler maybe Great Muta,Kenta Kobashi,Satoshi Kojima or Kensuke Sasaki and i would make them play a major heel stating how Japan is better than America.

It depends what you mean reallly.

If you want someone to draw, Flair, Triple H, Rock etc would be good. if you want the certain wrestler to lead the style, then I'd go with CM Punk, or Bryan Danielson personally.

Edgemaster, try TEW. There is a few topics about it, in the Video Games section :)

Christian Cage for me. Personality in bundles, talent to spare and can play the cowardly champ perfectly. Having the face chase the heel champ is always a winner, ask WWE..............

oh wait.........

How come it doenst work in tna :D

Well if he doesn't draw for a multi million dollar company which has more fans than any other in the world, a company in which he is the boss' son in law and has creative in his pocket, in which he is treated as the most important man in the history of wrestling and the absolute Number One guy, then no I don't think he'd draw in an indy promotion, which are mostly frequented by so called 'smart' fans who see through his bullshit. But thats just me. Edited by Naitch

Well if he doesn't draw for a multi million dollar company which has more fans than any other in the world' date=' a company in which he is the boss' son in law and has creative in his pocket, in which he is treated as the most important man in his the history of wrestling and the absolute Number One guy, then no I don't think he'd draw in an indy promotion, which are mostly frequented by so called 'smart' fans who see through his bullshit. But thats just me.[/quote']

:lol

I'm sure if D-Lo Brown, Blue Meanie and Abdullah The Butcher (who all headline small events) can draw a crowd, Triple H can. Hell, Chris Hero is being brought over here to have a match I think, so he must be a draw aswell.

But Triple H, a multi-time Champion, and a constant main eventer during the most popular peak, of the biggest wrestling company in the World, isn't going to?

Well if he doesn't draw for a multi million dollar company which has more fans than any other in the world' date=' a company in which he is the boss' son in law and has creative in his pocket, in which [b']he is treated as the most important man in the history of wrestling and the absolute Number One guy[/b], then no I don't think he'd draw in an indy promotion, which are mostly frequented by so called 'smart' fans who see through his bullshit. But thats just me.

Have you any idea how many times he's done the job since Mania? He's making the effort to change his ways that's the reason he took his break in the first place. So to say he's treated as the number one guy is a bit far-fetched especially after the treatment they've been giving Cena.

But Triple H' date=' a multi-time Champion, and a constant main eventer during the most popular peak, of the biggest wrestling company in the World, isn't going to?[/quote']

See now you're getting it.

Have you any idea how many times he's done the job since Mania?

I dunno, like 3.

He's making the effort to change his ways that's the reason he took his break in the first place. So to say he's treated as the number one guy is a bit far-fetched especially after the treatment they've been giving Cena.

So that would make, what, a total of 2 months that he has let someone else step into the spotlight, after spending 6 YEARS being promoted as the most important person in the whole wide world. Yeah way to go Trips, what a company man.

But we don't need to reduce this thread to more Triple H talk. He ruins everything.

What about Randy Orton. The guy is growing as a heel every week. I mean I hate him for taking the belt off Chris Benoit (I actually got mad about that) but I'll be damned if he hasnt gotten a lot better and he might be a good choice to be a cornerstone.