Who Is The King Of The Hell In A Cell Match?

Brad

Who Is The King Of The Hell In A Cell?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is The King Of The Hell In A Cell?

• HHH
    • The Undertaker

Now the Undertaker first introduced it against Shawn Michaels and against Mankind, but after that HHH came along and has had matches against Mick Foley also, Jericho, Nash, Shawn Michaels and Batista while the Undertaker has had a match since against Brock Lesnar and both of them being the 6 Man Hell In A Cell even though I am not sure if HHH was involved.

The question is who is the King of the Hell In A Cell Match? Who should be entitled to be the main man for the match. Now I mean I know everyone would say Undertaker because he had it first. But also take into consideration that HHH has had many more in the recent years and the Undertaker has had many more matches for him such as the Casket Match and the Buried Alive match.

I still think it should be Undertaker but i think there is something behind why HHH has had more and why is now the one which arguably is more recognisable in a Hell In A Cell Match.

Now the Undertaker first introduced it against Shawn Michaels and against Mankind, but after that HHH came along and has had matches against Mick Foley also, Jericho, Nash, Shawn Michaels and Batista while the Undertaker has had a match since against Brock Lesnar and both of them being the 6 Man Hell In A Cell even though I am not sure if HHH was involved.

The question is who is the King of the Hell In A Cell Match? Who should be entitled to be the main man for the match. Now I mean I know everyone would say Undertaker because he had it first. But also take into consideration that HHH has had many more in the recent years and the Undertaker has had many more matches for him such as the Casket Match and the Buried Alive match.

I still think it should be Undertaker but i think there is something behind why HHH has had more and why is now the one which arguably is more recognisable in a Hell In A Cell Match.

HHH has been in most HIAC matches, Foley took the craziest bumps, HBK put in the best performance in a HIAC match, can't really answer the question.

But whenever someone mentions HIAC i think of Foley so il go with him.

Taker, Shawn and Foley are alll more likely to be kings of HIAC than HHH.. HHH's HIAC's are predictable and not as good..

Foleys were spot filled...

Taker and HBK had the best HIAC match and the first

Taker intoduced it to us and was the first pioneer of it.. HHH sucks in that match IMO.. he's too predictable

o..k just checking dude.. b ut you know wrestling is a work and HHH is sleeping and marred to the bosses daughter.. so that's knd opf why HHH won so many :P:D:lol

PATHETIC... :evil it's just boring now....

Back on topic, I'm voting for HHH, sure Taker introduced the match, full credit it to him there, and Taker and Shawn had a hell of a match, but Hunter puts on a great show inside of the cell, and it's served his gimmick superbly, and in recent times has helped him put Batista over.

For me it's got to be Shawn simply because it was the first ever and continues to stick out in my mind. Shawn put in an amazing performance and took some crazy bumps!(before Foley had a chance to). And I used to be the biggest DX mark when they were original and Shawn used to put in classic match after classic match before he hurt his back. Not saying he isnt good now but he's nowhere as captivating as he used to be. Of course this is just my opinion.:xyx

Taker is my choice' date=' When ever I think of HIAC I think of his match with Mankind and so I just always think of him as the master of the match[/quote']

Yeah but it was Micks willingness to take crazy bumps and chances that made the match. Which is basically what happens in all his matches no matter who the opponent.

People who say Shawn and Foley miss my point of the thread. It's out of HHH and The Undertaker because those two superstars are the only ones who ever have Hell In A Cell Matches for them if you get me, like every match nowadays has them in it. Technically, HHH and The Undertaker are the ones out of the lot because the matches are based around their feuds and it's just them, no-one else.

Undertaker's Hell in a Cell with HBK is still one of my favourite matches ever, the match with Mankind is legendary and Brock's very convincing victory over Taker was brilliant. None of HHH's HIACs have been better than any of the ones I listed.

Even though I cant stand Vince's son-in-law you have to go with "The Shame" Preperation H on this one.:devil

I mean hes been in more Hell In The Cell matches than anyone thats currently wrestling today. Plus HHH is truly one of the most declorated brawlers in the WWE. This match totally fits his style like a glove. I still think that the very 1st one was indeed the best of them all as well.