What are you playing right now?

Rog

I'm currently tackling the GM mode of Smackdown vs RAW 2006 for PS2. Have to say, i'm finding it quite tricky. It just seems that Smackdown seem to put on a 6 man Armageddon style Hell in a Cell every week for the WHC. The only 2 guys i have that are keeping me a float are HHH and HBK. Anyone got any tips?

On the PSP is GTA Liberty City Stories - pretty much GTA 3, but suprisingly much better graphics wise. In my opinion, the perfect game for the PSP, easy pick up and play

Pro Evolution Soccer 5. It is the most addictive game ever. To the point that I've constructed challenges for myself - for example, the current one is to defeat 6* opposition five times in a row with Barcelona in a 30 minute match (real-time). I got to three wins a few hours ago, but Leverkusen of all teams beat me 4-3 and I have to start again.

I have WAY too much time on my hands.

I'm just waiting for my new PS2 to come for my birthday, then I'll be probably playing Smackdown, True Crime, and the new Bond game. As for PSP, I'm hoping to pick up Smackdown on that as well soon. I haven't played much Liberty City Stories since I completed it a few weeks ago though.

I'm playing Sly 2: Band of Thieves again, as I won't be getting the new one for quite sometime :(

I've also been playing Smackdown vs Raw 2006, and just recently started Timesplitters 2 again. Oh and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.

And I'm getting Ratchet: Deadlocked for Christmas.

Good thing I have no life.

I'm currently tackling the GM mode of Smackdown vs RAW 2006 for PS2. Have to say' date=' i'm finding it quite tricky. It just seems that Smackdown seem to put on a 6 man Armageddon style Hell in a Cell every week for the WHC. The only 2 guys i have that are keeping me a float are HHH and HBK. Anyone got any tips?[/quote']

Just turn on the Legends so that you can sign them on free agency. That is how I got Bret, 80's Hogan, Austin and The Rock on RAW.:)

BTW I might add, I got a 5 start rating for my PPV (Vengeance) and im whooping Smack Downs arse.:P