New Years Revolution**SPOILERS**

yoyo

You ever feel like the mystique of the announcement gets drained when it's advertised a good month and a half in advanced?

Personally, I'd hate knowing a month in advance if I was watching regularly...which I'm not. :P

Given I won't be watching much WWE, as usual, when I return home from my holiday, I can allow myself to read such things...

But those kinda announcements before the event MINUS the WWE's advertising of the event would suck the joy of hearing it out of the horses mouth if I was watching.

Eh, Just something I felt like sharing - it's been said a dozen times before, I'd expect. :P

{ Like I said, if I WERE watching, I wouldn't be looking at the thread. }

I'm just thinking, maybe he will lose the title and then win it back like what happened with HBK. The rumours are that Cena will eb champion through most of 2006, so losing it for like one night like the Raw after then really that could happen, you never know.

I only thought of that because I really can't see him winning it, and the WWE might change the plans if more people start to boo Cena more frequently.

The people I've seen mentioned for the match are; Big Show' date=' Kane, HHH, Michaels, Angle and Carlito. I thought it a little odd that Cena wasn't named and I'm sure he'll be in it, unless he's facing Edge and the Chamber's for the number 1 contender slot.[/quote']

WWE would run an elimination chamber match unless it was for the title. Especially seeing as the storyline since Cena came to RAW has been Bischoff trying to get the title off him, this type of match makes sense

This may all change this week if Bischoff gets the boot in place of Shane O' Mac

I'd also doubt that HHH will be involved

My picks would be Cena, HBK, Angle, Masters, Carlito, Edge

Well if Angle is involved' date=' even though he says he is in perfect health, i still don't believe him and this aint the best match for him.[/quote']

He'll no doubt do a missed mounsault off the top of one of the chambers, or angle slam someone off one of the chambers.

I just hope he enters last and wins the title.

Am i the only one not looking forward to this?

No man, Im not looking forward to it also. And thats weird cause I love the ''Elimination Chamber'' match. But I hate it when WWE uses this kind of match every year. Soon enough it's gonna end up like the ''Hell in a Cell'' match, they do one every single F'n year and sometimes 2 in a year.

Ohh and also let's look at the line up.

1.)Cena- He's gonna be in it for sure as there not gonna have an EC match without the Champion.

2.)Michaels- I can live with that.

3.)Kurt- Same as Michaels.

4.)Master- No thanks.

5.)Big Show- No thanks.

5.)Carlito- As much as I love Carlito, he isn't a big name yet for an ''Elimination Chamber''. But then again Orton wasn't one when he was in the 2nd ''Elimination Chamber'' match at Summer Slam 03'. So who knows.

6.)HHH- I can live with that as long as he doesn't wins the title.

7.)Edge- Fine with me.

No man, Im not looking forward to it also. And thats weird cause I love the ''Elimination Chamber'' match. But I hate it when WWE uses this kind of match every year. Soon enough it's gonna end up like the ''Hell in a Cell'' match, they do one every single F'n year and sometimes 2 in a year.

So that's going to be your annual Hell In a Cell,Elimination Chamber and the WWE's three or four times a year ladder match.