WWE Top 25 Superstars for week of Nov. 27-Dec. 2, 2005

TPIB

I am going to start listing the Power 25 listing from WWE.com here every Saturday, along w/ their 'recent events':

25) Shelton Benjamin- Lost to Trevor Murdoch on RAW

24) Boogeyman- Made successful in-ring debut, beating Simon Dean on Friday Night SmackDown!

23) Psicosis & Super Crazy- Won Tag Team Battle Royal on SmackDown! to earn a shot at the WWE Tag Titles against MNM at Armageddon

22) Trevor Murdoch- Defeated Shelton Benjamin on RAW; Looking for IC Title

21) Carlito- Lost to 'one-legged' Shawn Michaels on RAW

20) Mr. Kennedy

19) Chavo Guerrero- Made successful return to the ring, defeating Rob Conway on RAW

18) Trish Stratus- Women's Champion; Defeated Melina at Survivor Series

17) Juventud- Cruiserweight Champion

16) MNM- WWE Tag Team Champions; Defends against Psicosis & Super Crazy at Armageddon

15) Matt Hardy- Lost to Randy Orton on SmackDown!

14) Lashley- Defeated Sylvan on SmackDown!

13) Chris Masters- Tapped out to the STF by Cena on RAW in Triple Threat Submission Match

12) JBL- Abandoned Rey Mysterio on SmackDown! costing him and Rey the match against RAW's Kane & Big Show

11) Chris Benoit- 0-2 against Booker T in Best of Seven Series for U.S. Championship

10) Kurt Angle- Lost 2 WWE Title Matches in one week, both in his favor

9) Ric Flair- Intercontinental Champion; Officially had the 'Worst Week Ever'

8) Rey Mysterio- Lost tag match to RAW's Kane & Big Show on SmackDown!

7) Triple H- Won Last Man Standing against Flair at Survivor Series; Backed down from a fight w/ Big Show on RAW

6) Shawn Michaels- Defeated Carlito on RAW, despite leg injury

5) Randy Orton- Was the Sole Survior at Survivor Series; Will face Undertaker in Hell in a Cell at Armageddon

4) Booker T.- 2-0 against Chris Benoit in Best of Seven Series for U.S. Championship

3) Big Show & Kane- World Tag Team Champions; Decimated Rey Mysterio on SmackDown!

2) Batista- World Heavyweight Champion; Will team w/ Rey Mysterio to face RAW's Kane & Big Show at Armageddon

1) John Cena- WWE Champion; Won No DQ, No Count-Out, Triple Threat, Submission Match on RAW against Kurt Angle & Chris Masters by making Masters tap out to the STF.

As afore mentioned the list is all about status. Angle was in the top 5 for the longest time, mostly because of his track record. Same w/ Ric Flair, it's just because he's in standing of being the IC Champion. Batista hasn't even defended the title since like the SmackDown! before Survivor Series, I understand he's injured, but I think the WWE should go against Batista deciding to put off surgery and grant Orton the title. It's hurting SmackDown! and UPN's ratings when their World Champion can't even defend the title. I mean, look at RAW, Cena has defended the title 2 nights in a row and both in matches that were stacked against him. Granted, Cena is way too over and is being put ahead of worthy contenders such as Kurt Angle & Triple H, but WWE is so intent on initiating this "youth movement" (as Coach would call it), that they are being neglectful towards the established superstars. Cena deserves to be in the top 5, but #1? I don't think so.

I understand he's injured' date=' but I think the WWE should go against Batista deciding to put off surgery and grant Orton the title.[/quote']

Are you saying that they should "force" DAVE~! to have the surgery?

The problem with putting the strap on Orton is that he's not over enough to be the Champ. If Eddie was still around, putting the strap on him would have been perfect as he was the most over person on the show.

I'm not saying force Batista to have the surgery, I'm saying have a champion who can defend the title like a champion. Orton has payed his dues and he deserves to be World Champion again, since his 1'st run was just a play off of Triple H's heat.

I'm not saying force Batista to have the surgery' date=' I'm saying have a champion who can defend the title like a champion. Orton has payed his dues and he deserves to be World Champion again, since his 1'st run was just a play off of Triple H's heat.[/quote']

Hang on, paid his dues? He's been in the company 4 years.

How exactly is that "Paying Your Dues"?

In which case, Edge should be the SuperMegaUltra World Champ, Kane should be Champion of the Universe and Undertaker should be He Who Rules Everybody and Everything Champion.

:P

Your a real mature one, I can tell. Anyways let's determine who is the better champion Randy Orton or Batista:

Credentials:

Orton: Former Intercontinental Champion (Champion for almost 7 months) & Youngest World Heavyweight Champion in History; Third Generation Superstar; Legend Killer; Holds wins over Undertaker & Mick Foley.

Batista: 2-Time World Tag Champion & Reigning World Champion; 2005 Royal Rumble Winner; Holds wins over Randy Orton & 3-wins over Triple H including Hell in a Cell; The Animal.

Judge for yourself, I think Orton is better than Batista. 2005 is coming to a close and so is Batista's title reign, Batista's days of being champion are numbered or should I say months.......................3 months and counting.

Also, who was featured on the 1'st SmackDown! Vs. RAW game facing off w/ John Cena? Batista? No, it was RKO, Randy Orton. Plus, Batista has some horrible mic skills. Now, I was a huge Batista mark but anymore, he's a joke.

Yes, let's look at them as a Champion.

Orton's World Championship reign lasted for 1 month, one whole month. He couldn't even successfully defend it at a PPV.

DAVE~! has sucessfully defended the title on many occasions.

Orton has needed "daddy" to help him beat Taker on multiple occasions.

DAVE~! has beaten HHH, JBL (the man who holds the longest reign in 10 years) and others.

So, who is the Main Event level person? Daddy's boy or the Animal?

Wait' date=' do people actually take the Top 25 serious ?[/quote']

It's not meant to be taken seriously, it's just some dude's opinion on who he thinks should be the top 25 based on who they are and what titles they hold or have held.