What ECW Wrestler Would You Of Pushed The Most?

Brad

If you was a in charge of pushing superstars, what one man would you of pushed down the fans throat from ECW? It can be anyone, even someone who hasn't come to the WWE but they have to be one who is known for being in ECW and is mainly known for that and not someone who had a short trip there such as Austin, Jericho, Benoit etc.

I ask this because there are many men who have come out of ECW very good workers with good personalities and knowledge for wrestling and have proven to be worty of pushes in WWE if they were there.

I would probably pick Rob Van Dam but it was close between Rhino and RVD. Rhyno would be good for his aggression type gimmick of being a monster would of been used properly in the WWE higher up the card, also I believe he is good in the ring and was well respected. However RVD takes it for me because of his all round ability in the ring and his innovative ablity, also if he kept the same gimmick, his promos would be brilliant and could draw huge pops as has been proved and could also draw heat if he kept the cocky gimmick.

What are your thoughts?

I'd have pushed RVD, he was over anyway and had all the raw talents to make a great champion,

But in saying that Taz(z) was a big waste the WWE made, he could ahve been very dominant (even in the WWF/E which is dominated by over 6 foot 270lbs guys) he could mat wrestle and his suplexes were un matched (even Angle and Benoit can't out do him on those)

But in the end I would ahve pushed RVD more, he has the mic skills (given the chance and not scrpted to say only 2 words) and the in ring skill to wow any audiance, so he would have been my world champ soon after arriving

Chris Benoit' date=' he shold be a 5 time WWE Champion by now, i cant wait until the put the strap on him next.[/quote']

If you read my question, I said not to include the likes of Guerrero, Austin, Jericho, Benoit, people who were there only for a short time. I am mainly talking about people who are known more for ECw then any other promotion such as RVD/Sabu/Tazz/Rhino/Dreamer, even Corino who really didn't get any chance in WWE which suprised and disappointed me, as soon as I heard rumours of the Invasion I was dreaming of Corino coming to the WWE and seeing Corino vs. Jericho hoping Jericho wouldn't go over to WCW and the same for Benoit, but he got injured so that couldn't of happened anyway.

RVD- I would have him around the world title picture when he returns not lingering around the midcard.

Raven- Could have been a solid Midcarder on SD or Raw i see him as an ideal IC or US title holder.

Dudley Boys- i don't really like them to be honest but they would be much appreciated at the moment due to the current state of the wwe's god awful tag division.

As for Dreamer, Awseome, Balls, Credible i would have stuck them all on SD or Raw but most probably Raw as SD have the crusier division and brought back the Hardcore title.

If you read my question' date=' I said not to include the likes of Guerrero, Austin, Jericho, Benoit, people who were there only for a short time. I am mainly talking about people who are known more for ECw then any other promotion such as RVD/Sabu/Tazz/Rhino/Dreamer, even Corino who really didn't get any chance in WWE which suprised and disappointed me, as soon as I heard rumours of the Invasion I was dreaming of Corino coming to the WWE and seeing Corino vs. Jericho hoping Jericho wouldn't go over to WCW and the same for Benoit, but he got injured so that couldn't of happened anyway.[/quote']

sorry but Benoit was in ECW, so im saying Benoit, other than that i would of liked to see The Sandman in WWE with a hefty push.

sorry but Benoit was in ECW' date=' so im saying Benoit, other than that i would of liked to see The Sandman in WWE with a hefty push.[/quote']

You're missing the point of the post. I don't think he means wresttlers who did little in ECW, and went on to big thigns ie Benoit, Austin, Jericho, Eddie etc.

I wouldn't push any of them, who didn't make it in WWE to be honest. At a push Raven, but by the time he got to WWE, he was pretty past it, so I can't really think of anyone else. They all lack either the look, or mic skills, which are needed.

Benoit as Champion, 5 times? I'd rather Snitsky vs Tomko in an 8 hour iron man match.

• Like 1

Why doesn't Tazz wrestle anymore?

On Topic: Am I the only one that isn't in love with RVD? Kicking, that ain't wrestling.

First of all, thats not all of RVD, and if you think like that, is that why you think Tajiri is also not a good wrestler.

but he still retired so i was right :lol

I don't think he was trying to say you was wrong, he was answering the same question as you, look at the time of the post compared to yours, now he couldn't of been responding to yours, now just not making yourself look stupid and trying to make a nuisance of yourself tonight :xyx

I don't think he was trying to say you was wrong' date=' he was answering the same question as you, look at the time of the post compared to yours, now he couldn't of been responding to yours, now just not making yourself look stupid and trying to make a nuisance of yourself tonight :xyx[/quote']

its called having a laugh, i wasnt saying he was trying to prove me wrong and if he was i dont care i was just having abit of friendly banter :(

ok, maybe i should actually be the one to shut up now :lol , I sound like a Mod :eek .

Right back on topic :D

very true :P... altho he said he'd like to do one final match so he's only semi retired really :lol

Who you reckon he would want to face?

Edited by MrFill