Show Us Your Baubles!

ahsatan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinsel :sick

Snob. ;)

I like tinsel, and I can't use that hanging laminate stuff (whatever it's called), so I'm limited in my sparkly decorations. Apparently cats sometimes eat that hanging stuff and after recently paying around £150 to have a blade of grass removed from the nasal/throat passage of one of my cats, I'm taking no chances! :lol

We don't even have a tree in our house. Maybe I'm just cynical about the whole "seasonal fun" thing. It's just another month of the year' date=' except it's colder and the television schedules are slightly better.[/quote']

I'm suprised,with all the decor crap in your house I thought your mother would be one of those people who pay people to decorate their house at christmas.

I'm suprised' date='with all the decor crap in your house I thought your mother would be one of those people who pay people to decorate their house at christmas.[/quote']

My mother won't even be in the country for Christmas, so I've requested she doesn't decorate.