Chavo returns to the ring

It wasnt my WOOO

Chavo Guerrero had a match this week on heat. i only saw bits of it but it seems the theory of him using eddies move set has gone. He was getting alot of cheers from the fans and is obviously a solid wrestler so what do you thing is next in store for him. On a sidenote what will happen to his ex caddy Nick Nemeth will he just carry on using the same gimmik

so' date=' it was still his first match back as Chavo, so this "Chavo returns on heat" is silly, do they think were just going to forget about the Chavo Vs. JBL Match.[/quote']

of course they do.. they think that if Big Show and Kane are heels on Smackdown they are still faces on raw..

and they think that we will forget about Kerwin white and the whole JR storyline

I think that is what they do mean. Or they mean that Chavo has returned with his old gimmick, they won't count the tribute because it was a tribute and anyone would of gone back to old gimmicks to respect a loved one at a great tribute.

People will always respect Chavo,even if Eddie were still with us,they didnt and never wouldve respected the pants Kerwin White.Chavo is a very solid worker often very unappreciated for the effort he puts in,i am so glad he`s back to being a Guerrero and continuing the great legacy