What could have been...

Russ

I was reading through the PWChronicle and found this new headline from November 90:

The latest rumor in regards to the Survivor Series egg is that Mark Callaway will be inside and come out to reveal himself as a character named The Eggman. Callaway is in line for a mega push and according to current plans will be paired with Hulk Hogan for an extended fued sometime in the very near future. Callaway was signed recently from World Championship Wrestling, where he wrestled his last major match for the company July 7th losing to Lex Luger at The Great American Bash.

The Walrus could not be reached for his comments. However, it just makes you wonder what could have been. What if WWE went ahead with that plan? What if Austin had debuted as "The Ice Dagger" Chilly McFreeze? Would Foley's career have been the same if he showed up as Manson The Mutilator in his dark green jumpsuit?

What is funny is that The Undertaker gimmick was pretty Wrestlecrap worthy also, but they somehow managed to make it work.

I think we can all agree that Heidenreich as the Frozen Nazi would have been the greatest thing in the history of the great sport of professional wrestling.

What the hell has that got to do with anything at all? Besides that' date=' Randy Orton has been embarassing in this feud, his scared facial expressions aren't supposed to make you laugh. He just can't act at all.[/quote']

Just a question.... Is there a defulted faceal expression for being scared? I think everyone has there own way of showing fear