The sickest Chair Shot?

Brad

Now I was thinking of this yesterday, what in your opinion is the sickest chair shot ever, I am not counting shots where wrestlers use their hands to ease the pain. I believe it was the Rock hitting Shamrock in 1998 on Raw I believe just before WM.

Balls Mahoney. Steve Corino's head. ECW Living Dangerously 99.

Some of the shots Rock gave Foley at Royal Rumble 99 were pretty damn disgusting too. 'Ok Rock, we'll do maybe 3 or 4 chairshots'...'Ok, Mick, no problem.' Yeah we know how that turned out. The so called Chairshot heard Around the World, Dreamer gave Raven while Raven was handcuffed to the cage was nasty. There are a load of others I can't remember, of course most were so cringeworthy I'd rather forget them.

Oh yeah any chairshot Hogan or Lance Storm ever gave were the most vicious, sadistic chairshots you will ever see.

Jeff Hardy's chairshot to Brock Lesnar on Raw in around April 2002. He took a sick, unprotected chairshot right to the head. But this is Brock. He stood on his feet and GROWLED.

That's a real man, kids.

What amazed me about that one was that Jeff is what 104lbs soaking wet with his shoes on, carrying a brick in his pocket, but he swung that chair like he wanted to murder Lesnar.

NO. Hands down the WORST chair shot. I dont' remember the event but it was an ECW one. Raven was handcuffed' date=' let me repeat, HANDCUFFED to the ropes and Dreamer took a chair and looked like it damn near killed Raven. It was by far the worst chair shot I've ever seen.[/quote']

already been said buddy

The so called Chairshot heard Around the World' date=' Dreamer gave Raven while Raven was handcuffed to the cage was nasty.[/quote']

As stated, twice the chairshot heard 'round the world was disgusting...

But the Van Terminater is an impressive, and innovative chairshot. For those of you unfamiliar with the Van Terminater, it was an RVD creation. You may have seen Shane O'Mac rip it off on RAW (I believe) with a trash can. The victim sits in the corner, with the chair squeezed in between the ropes in front of their face. Standing on an adjacent turnbuckle the whole f***in' show jumps clear across the ring, and dropkicks the chair into the poor schmucks face. It truly is a sight to behold.

Mr Kennedys shot to Eddie was pathetic - Eddie clearly protected himself.

The Rocks shot to Shamrock, as mentioned, was brutal, and Kenny sold it like a gunshot. Also, credit to Cena, many don't like him but he takes some sick unprotected shots. Credit to Snitsky and Undertaker too, they damn-near killed Maven with some unprotected shots.

Maven, Cena and Shamrock take it like real men.

Undertaker on HBK in the first Hell in a Cell for me too, it was brutal.

And if we are talking about pathetic chair shots, anyone remember Patterson's (I think, maybe it was Brisco) on Austin during the 98 Survivor Series World Title tournament? The chair literally grazed Austin's skull, almost a feather contact, and yet it was enough to keep Austin down for a pin. Probably one of the most embarrasing things ever seen on PPV.

Undertaker on HBK in the first Hell in a Cell for me too, it was brutal.

And if we are talking about pathetic chair shots, anyone remember Patterson's (I think, maybe it was Brisco) on Austin during the 98 Survivor Series World Title tournament? The chair literally grazed Austin's skull, almost a feather contact, and yet it was enough to keep Austin down for a pin. Probably one of the most embarrasing things ever seen on PPV.

Wasn't it Slaughter that hit Austin with the chair? I remember it being incredibly weak, but I could have sworn it was Sgt Slaughter that hit Austin.