• Stone Cold
    • Dusty Rhodes
    • Roddy Piper
    • Paul Heyman
    • Mick Foley
    • Bret Hart
    • Chris Jerciho
    • Sgt.Slaughter

Well personally I would prefer if they did away with authority figures once and for all. But I have loved Eric Bischoff in the role, so if we are to continue to have authority figures on TV, then I would prefer that Bisch stays. But if they do fire him, if the new GM isn't Dusty Rhodes, then I don't give a rats ass. My reason why it should be Dusty Rhodes? Its Dusty Rhodes.

Shane McMahon - Seems a likley choice, which will probably mean ist not going to be Shane. I'm not sure what Shane's role is within the company, but from what I understand its something to do with WWE.com or the International markets, either way, I just can't see Shane coming back as a full time performer on RAW. If it was him, I guess it would be ok, but I'd much prefer someone else.

Stephanie McMahon - Again, in the same respect as Shane, I'm not sure if Steph would have time to come back as a full time performer on RAW, if she did I wouldn't be happy about that, purley based on her time as GM on Smackdown which I hated.

Stone Cold - Doubt it, Am I right in thinking the Austin/McMahon relationship is on rocky grounds once more? But then again, I suppose thats easily repaired, and if Austin was made GM I suppose it could in someway lead to up a Austin vs. Hogan match at WM. But huding by Austin's performances as Co-GM on RAW, I didn't like it and hope its not Austin.

Dusty Rhodes - Please, please, please let it by Dusty Rhodes. I loved it when he was DOA in TNA, he did a great job and his ultra charasmatic interviews & promos would surely brighten RAW up.

Roddy Piper - Be interesting to see, I think Piper would fit into RAW quite well as GM. Agin, very charasmatic and could probably do a good job, be something different anyway.

Paul Heyman - Would be good, if WWE keep Bischoff on RAW it would be great to see the Heyman & Bischoff chemistry, actually it would be good to see Bischoff with Piper & Dusty as well.

Mick Foley c- We've seen it before and it was good, but I'm not sure if it will be good another time around.

Bret Hart - I don't think it will happen, and even if it does, I don't think it would be very good. Although Hart's usually a good promo guy, I don't think he'd be able to be a good GM, I just don't think a role like that would suit Hart, maybe I'm wrong.

Chris Jerciho - be interesting to see, considering the way Jericho left RAW it would be good to see how this would play out.

Sgt.Slaughter - No thanks.

Shane McMahon - Seems a likley choice, which will probably mean ist not going to be Shane. I'm not sure what Shane's role is within the company, but from what I understand its something to do with WWE.com or the International markets, either way, I just can't see Shane coming back as a full time performer on RAW. If it was him, I guess it would be ok, but I'd much prefer someone else.

Stephanie McMahon - Again, in the same respect as Shane, I'm not sure if Steph would have time to come back as a full time performer on RAW, if she did I wouldn't be happy about that, purley based on her time as GM on Smackdown which I hated.

Stone Cold - Doubt it, Am I right in thinking the Austin/McMahon relationship is on rocky grounds once more? But then again, I suppose thats easily repaired, and if Austin was made GM I suppose it could in someway lead to up a Austin vs. Hogan match at WM. But huding by Austin's performances as Co-GM on RAW, I didn't like it and hope its not Austin.

Dusty Rhodes - Please, please, please let it by Dusty Rhodes. I loved it when he was DOA in TNA, he did a great job and his ultra charasmatic interviews & promos would surely brighten RAW up.

Roddy Piper - Be interesting to see, I think Piper would fit into RAW quite well as GM. Agin, very charasmatic and could probably do a good job, be something different anyway.

Paul Heyman - Would be good, if WWE keep Bischoff on RAW it would be great to see the Heyman & Bischoff chemistry, actually it would be good to see Bischoff with Piper & Dusty as well.

Mick Foley c- We've seen it before and it was good, but I'm not sure if it will be good another time around.

Bret Hart - I don't think it will happen, and even if it does, I don't think it would be very good. Although Hart's usually a good promo guy, I don't think he'd be able to be a good GM, I just don't think a role like that would suit Hart, maybe I'm wrong.

Chris Jerciho - be interesting to see, considering the way Jericho left RAW it would be good to see how this would play out.

Sgt.Slaughter - No thanks.

Shane's role is apparently about the media of the company, well thats what it says. With the build up from Raw, I think it has to be Shane, I mean if we take the new gm from what we heard on Raw, then it Sjane will be very disappointed with not getting the job (kayfabe i know), but when Shane says he wants the job and his father is the chairman, you would expect him to get it, if he doesn't get it then Shane shouldn't of been on Raw or said some of the stuff he did in his promo, simple.

Shane's role is apparently about the media of the company' date=' well thats what it says. With the build up from Raw, I think it has to be Shane, I mean if we take the new gm from what we heard on Raw, then it Sjane will be very disappointed with not getting the job (kayfabe i know), but when Shane says he wants the job and his father is the chairman, you would expect him to get it, if he doesn't get it then Shane shouldn't of been on Raw or said some of the stuff he did in his promo, simple.[/quote']

It wouldn't have been the first time WWE booking hasn't made sense, and I doubt it would be the last.

'You're a liar! You're a cheat! You're a scam! You. Are. A. No. Good. Son of a bitch!...FIRE ME! I'M ALREADY FIRED! FIRE ME! I'M ALREADY FIRED!'

Yeah, its been done.

So has every other angle to the enth' degree, doesn't mean it cant be done again.

However, if the Bisch does go, I hope it's just for a short-term break, kind of like HHH did. Because he has been doing that GM job for a long time now. Someone like Shane in replacement for a few months would be good, to lighten the mood up with a face G-M.

However, an even better angle, in my opinion, would be Vince and Shane firing Cena haha. Dont know why, just sprung to mind. They said they were "kicking out the trash" after all, it wont happen, but it would be a great twist... for only Stephanie to re-appear a few weeks later having re-hired Cena or something.

But this one would look more stupid then the lot.

More stupid than having a dancing chicken "hatch" on a major PPV, or having an OAP give brith to a hand?

My point is, that some of the most sensible and obvious thinsg don't always turn out in the WWE.

Edited by Dan

Please' date=' please Keep Eric Bischoff as the Raw GM-he is the greatest authority figure ever, and Raw simply wont be the same without him if he's fired.[/quote']

Oh my god, nine years ago i would laugh my a$$ of hearing that statement.

Anyone but Dusty Rhodes is my vote :P - reason' date=' well I hate the guy so much, I do, I just hate him, I want to kill him with my bare hands :lol[/quote']

Ah come on now. How can you hate this man?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4614/323bj.jpg

No really, HOW?