best wrestlemania match

2 hottie

I honestly can't believe people actually like that Bret vs. Michaels Ironman match. That match was horrible and isn't even the best Ironman match of all time.

Anyway my personal favourite Wrestlemania matches are Savage vs. Steamboat, Savage vs. Flair, Owen vs. Bret, Austin vs. Bret and Austin vs. Rock at WM 17. Yeah they're cliched choices, so sue me.

I honestly can't believe people actually like that Bret vs. Michaels Ironman match. That match was horrible and isn't even the best Ironman match of all time.

Anyway my personal favourite Wrestlemania matches are Savage vs. Steamboat, Savage vs. Flair, Owen vs. Bret, Austin vs. Bret and Austin vs. Rock at WM 17. Yeah they're cliched choices, so sue me.

Nobody mentioned the Ironman match, but it certainly wasn't horrible, It's actually a great match, It's one of my favourites.

Nobody mentioned the Ironman match' date=' but it certainly wasn't horrible, It's actually a great match, It's one of my favourites.[/quote']

Michaels Vs. Bret Hart Iron Man.

Yeah I must have imagined him writing this then and yes it is a horrible match.

No I agree with Naitch' date=' it is a fair assessment of the match.[/quote']

I agree with Dave7g, it was one of the finest,most exciting and best matches of all time! Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels no matter how much they hated each other couldnt have done a match like that at any other time. And dare I say it, Bret put Shawn over in this one, and eh, oh yeah Shawn NEVER put Bret over ever in his entire career, what a true professional and what a real nice guy the Sacred Heart Kid is...

Meh

I guess if screwing the crap oout of someone is putting your biggest rival ( in terms of being jealous about someones ability) over, then I can see the point in the Jesus Christ Kid still being the only reason to watch WWE these days, which he is, well him and Kurt of course.