Boogeyman

wisdom27

i admit i havent been the biggest Boogeyman fan in the past but jesus christ the man rules hard! i was looking at some of his video clips and there just great and im stupid for not realising it from the start, Boogeyman is something new and i love it so he certainly doesnt suck, and your thread/post is kind of spamtastic, but yeh the Boogeyman is fabulous and i cant wait to watch more of him, brilliance, just brilliance. Edited by Ryan

When Boogieman first showed up I thought it would die on it's arse but WWE right now needs more gimmicks like this. We've lost The Hurricane (wassupwitdat?!) recently so he's just another straight nothing stands out wrestler which the locker room is choked with.

We need more gimmicks!!!

SUCKS

Discuss.

With Wrestling fans like that.... who need smarks :lol

Anyway going back to the topic of Mr boogeyman. I think i was with Mr P and saying i was rolling my eyes at it. Hell i started to get ready to come on here and say that he will sink smackdown to only appearing on WWE.com.

However something changed. He actually appeared on WWE TV changed from the stupid horns and became somewhat a Darth maul and he has entertained me with some funny spots (with the juniors and Lita are just a couple) and imo his in ring debue at SS in the Long Bishoff match was really well done.

Yes i think he is going to be a intresting character to watch on Screen now!

I think Boogeymans a good gimick, but the entrance is poor, does anyone remember a topic in November/December last year some one create and was discussing Kanes come back there was rumor of the Kanes theme, and the person was sending it to peeps but wasnt actually used. i think that tune should be used for the boogeyman, goes verywell