Jamal signed back by WWE, possibly debuting in 3 Minutes.

Naitch

from PWInsider:

World Wrestling Entertainment recently signed Eddie "Ekmo" Fatu, who previously worked for the company as Jamal of Three Minute Warning to a new deal, bringing him back to the company for the first time in several years. Three Minute Warning had a run as Eric Bischoff's thug tag team in 2002 and 2003 before Jamal was released in the wake of a personal situation. TMW had a long run in the WWE developmental program using the team name "The Island Boys" prior to being brought up. Using the Ekmo name, he had worked for TNA, All Japan Pro Wrestling (where he challenged for the Triple Crown) and the now-defunct Major League Wrestling. Of late, Ekmo had been appearing for Nu-Wrestling in Italy, which is booked by Rikishi. Given that Rosey has been off WWE programming of late, it's possible there are creative plans to reunite TMW, but that has not been confirmed.

Ekmo was the more talented and what ive seen of him in AJPW he looked even better if not up to `classic Vader` big man,he did well in Japan so really its not a suprise that he`s wanted back with of course Mcmahons love of Giants.3 minute warning or Samoan swat team II or anything like that,damn right im for it

I've been pretty impressed with Jamal in AJPW considering he was never really allowed to develop an individual personality in WWE. Some of his tag work has been enjoyable, and he's probably one of the most successful Gaijin wrestlers in All Japan.

The problem I had with 3MW in WWE was that they had a great gimmick, a brilliant debut and they were getting over big time, but it all fell apart when they wrestled. Some might laugh at this analagy, but before their in ring debut, it was a lot like the days of Austin at his peak on Raw in the late 90's. At any time he could appear and cut an amazing promo or start attacking random people. When 3MW were going around, Bischoff could appear at any moment and unleash his team.

When they actually had to wrestle though, they became just another couple of faces in the tag division that were jobbed out just as much as anyone. After a few weeks of them wrestling, they had pretty much lost all of the amazing heat they got when they would interupt random segments.

The smart thing to do this time would be to keep them out of the ring for as long as possible again, and let them be built into something special once more. After that, they should be given a few quick squashes to legitimise themselves as a real threat in the tag division. The showdown with Big Show and Kane is inevitable.

i think Russ your right,i mean unless were set for Kane and Big show to feud with each other and another `yawn` heel turn.I dont think Tomko/Snitsky are a bad team they actually wrestle well together they just lack that credibility which sees them as underdogs to the champs.Viscera/Venis have one side of size but neither them nor Cade/Murdoch would be an exciting draw or PPV match unless it was Gauntlet or something.bring on 3 minutes!

3 Minute Warning = Class! There small time together in the WWE was awesome. Rosey is going nowhere now in the WWE, the only way up for him is the 3 Minute Warning reforming. I always thought Jamal was the better out of the two and am glad to welcome him back to the WWE.

How about this for the next Raw,

Eric Bischoff: Hey Vince and Shane, I'm getting sick and tired of you, and this thing has gone on about THREE MINUTES too long.

OR..............

Shane or Vince: Hey Eric, your reign as GM has gone on too long, about THREE MINUTES too long.

That would mean that the writing would remeber something from 3 years ago....they cant even keep continuity from 3 weeks ago.

I actually really like the 2nd idea here with Vince and Shane using them. That would be hilarious, and quite the irony, but again...see problems with writing team