43 members have voted

1. 1. When will Edge use his MITB Contract

• Wrestlemania 22
    • Royal Rumble
    • New Years Revolution
    • An Episode Of Raw
    • A Smackdown PPV against their Champion
    • Who Cares?

I think Edge will use the title match on Raw or something and win. Then Vince will come out and say that the title shot was only good for the World Heavyweight Title which is on SmackDown!.(because when Edge won it the World Heavyweight title was still on Raw) Edge will then go to Smackdown! and use it.

I don't really care about Edge anymore. I liked his feuds with Benoit, Kane and Matt Hardy (because of the matches, not the storylines) but injuries have totally killed off his momentum. If he was able to avoid injury he would have had a chance to really build up his character but now he's gonna have trouble holding down a 'Mania main event spot. He'll probably use it randomly just before 'Mania or maybe he might take on Batista and Randy Orton in a triple threat for the World Heavyweight Title on SD!

I don't think he will - I think they'll forget about it. :P

No they wont forget about it because he still carries it around to this day. But there certainly wont be a big deal made out of it. I would imagine the Royal Rumble, therefore you'd have Cena beat Edge... and with the Rumble match on the cards the ratings aren't going to be affected too much. Plus there will probably be a HHH Vs Big Show in there...

My initial thought was that Edge might have used it at the Royal Rumble, got beat, then stole somebody's number and won the rumble.

Now that I hear Orton almost certainly doing the 'Road to Wrestlemania' I think it could be on RAW or else he'll use it at Wrestlemania after one of the main event matches.

I think Edge will use the title match on Raw or something and win. Then Vince will come out and say that the title shot was only good for the World Heavyweight Title which is on SmackDown!.(because when Edge won it the World Heavyweight title was still on Raw) Edge will then go to Smackdown! and use it.

The stipulations of the contract changed when the title switched shows.

I think Mr. Money in the Bank will cash it in after the current champ has just fought an epic match, had their ass kicked and retained the Strap then Edge will come out and win! Smurf-tastic!

JR Woulda said that to make those who are following that feel comfortable with the idea...

edge then comes to cashing it in, Has the contract read by an official, and is distraught to find it's deadlocked to teh WHC and unuseable. XD

I seriously think Edge is being screwed again...or will be a part of Smackdown's Main event.