Kurt or Flair Poll

carlito is cool

Kurt or Ric  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Kurt or Ric

The Jet-Flyin, Limosuine-Ridin, Kiss-Stealin, Wheelin-Dealin, Son-of-a-Gun that is Ric FLAIR!.........................Woooooooooooooo! In his prime he could wrestle 2 60 minute matches in a day and party all night long. Kurt Angle is HoF bound but I'm not sure he would have kept me as hooked on NWA wrestling as Ric did when I first started watching.

The Jet-Flyin' date=' Limosuine-Ridin, Kiss-Stealin, Wheelin-Dealin, Son-of-a-Gun that is Ric FLAIR!.........................Woooooooooooooo! In his prime he could wrestle 2 60 minute matches in a day and party all night long. Kurt Angle is HoF bound but I'm not sure he would have kept me as hooked on NWA wrestling as Ric did when I first started watching.[/quote']

Just picture Kurt with his tiny sheriffs hat on playing the guitar to Vince, that alone should secure your vote!

I give it to Kurt due to the fact the most prime of Flair I saw was in the old NWA-WCW in which Flair was past his prime but could go with the best. His matches with Sting was one of the classics of pro wrestling but Kurt due to the amount of my favourite matches includes Kurt in some form.

Kurt Vs Benoit Wrestlemania X7, Raw cage, Rumble 2003

Kurt Vs Austin Summerslam 01

Kurt Vs HHH Vs Rock worked when he was knocked out by Tripper

Kurt Vs Lesnar Wrestlemania 19 worked with broken neck

I could write hundreds but the same goes for Flair with his matches in the NWA but I go with the olympic champion to the true Legend.

Kurt is my favourite wrestler, the better wrestler, and probably the better entertainer, who's performed in much more exciting matches than Flair IMO.

But Flair's Remarkable 34 year dedication to wrestling has to be rewarded, and he is pretty damn funny on the mic so I choose him in this poll .

Kurt is my favourite wrestler' date=' the better wrestler, and probably the [b']better entertainer[/b], who's performed in much more exciting matches than Flair IMO.

But Flair's Remarkable 34 year dedication to wrestling has to be rewarded, and he is pretty damn funny on the mic so I choose him in this poll .

Flair is one of the best entertainers in the business!!! Alot better than Angle.

There's definetly valid arguments for both wrestlers, but at the moment I prefer Angle. brilliant in-ring, can cut an awesome heel, or face promo, both serious or 'goofy', and is one of my fabvourite performers in recent years really.

The same could be said about Flair. Incredibel in-ring, and possibly the best promo guy in the buisness. Loved a lot of his matches, and if you ask me this question next week, chances are I'll say Flair.

I think we had a thread like this recently and I'll just repeat what I have said numerous times before that Kurt Angle isn't in the same league as Ric Flair. I mean it isn't even close between the two of them. There isn't one single area that Flair isn't better than Angle in. Ring work, promos, in ring psychology, charisma, heel work, babyface work, drawing power. Flair is the better of Angle in every area. Flair is the single greatest all rounder in wrestling history, Angle isn't even the best performer in the WWE in the last 5 years.
  • Like 1