FPS, RPG or Strategy

Daz

FPS, RPG or Strategy  

20 members have voted

1. 1. FPS, RPG or Strategy

• First Person Shooter
    • Role Playing Games
    • Strategy

We have Quake 3 Arena in our School, and it is total madness. We have the whole class playing and it is fantastic. Also we have Unreal Tourney.. stupid I.T Technicians dont know where abouts it's hidden in the C: Drive. MUHAHAHA.

Anyone played Quake 4 yet? I heard it was pretty good. Also the Elder Scrolls are bringing out Oblivion. Oblivion should be good, Morrowind was good itself.

Though i enjoy a mix of all, RPGs have to win over every time, I always find them more engrossing plotwise, as well as the time spent with one always feels like value for money.

Except FF8, that really sucked!

Saz

I wouldn't say FF8 sucked, admittedly it was nowhere near FF7 or FFX. But is that really a bad thing? Whose games ruuuuuled!

Though i enjoy a mix of all, RPGs have to win over every time, I always find them more engrossing plotwise, as well as the time spent with one always feels like value for money.

Except FF8, that really sucked!

Saz

I thought FFVIII was awesome. Certainly not FFVII but still brilliant.

Anyway I prefer RPG's myself. Huge FF fan so maybe I'm biased.

FPS by a mile. They actually take skill to be good at them, not like most RPG's like WoW (World of Warcraft),GW (Guild Wars) that it doesn't matter you'r skill, if some 10 year old plays that game 24/7 then he's gonna beat you everytime.

So First Person Shooter for me.:)