Biggest or most memorable/painful bump you've ever seen?

MojoPogo

Im a newbie so forgive me if this has been asked before, but whats the biggest, most painful, or most memorable bump you've ever seen and why?

Im predictable in that mines for a whole host of reasons is Foley's from the top of the cell, v Taker, because of the sheer height, and the impact but bizarrely, it was JR's "as god is my witness this man has been broken in half" comment that swung it for me. Utter, utter class!

Theres bound to have been better, but thats WHY i remember that.

Any others?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Hardy's swanton off of the top of the staging onto Abyss on the table below. If he had missed' date=' he'd be dead now.[/quote']

At Bound For Glory? I saw it and thought you silly b*st*rd, are you trying to kill yourself? Foley's off the cell with Taker. I thought he'd killed himself. I thought the one that Foley took through the cell was worse though. But even worse than that was the bump through the cell Foley took against HHH. Man, that looked sick. Shane O'Mac's bump from the top of the scaffold vs Big Show is another one that springs to mind.

Rob Van Dam diving onto Bam bam. Not once but twice he had to clear the rails from the ring.

First one he barely managed as just a normal dive

second he twisted onto Bam bam nearly catching his legs on the rail.

If he had missed he would probably have never wrestled again.

As for Bound for Glory I do agree with the fact that he had such a way to jump and if he had caught himself half way, it would be almost impossible to know the damage.

Another that comes to mind was Kurt Angle off the top of the steel cage moonsault backwards onto Benoit but hit canvas.

The one ECW match between Bam Bam and Tazz(the one where they both go threw the ring)Tazz did a suplex on Bam Bam and threw him about 5 feet in the air and they both landed hard on concrete. That one just comes to mind when I think of "bumps"

The T-bone suplex which Taz did to bam bam one of of the PPV's urmmm Jeff on to Abyss at BOG..... i think i was with tought on that one... I only thought Jeff was a stupid dimb bar for even attempting that.

Mick foleys many HIAC bumps (even though i think the second one threw the Cage with the undertaker was alot more technally sound (cause if taker had lifted him any higher he would have broken his neck). Also the bump he did with Triple H where the ring gave way that looked painful.

JBL took a good bump in the Barbed-wire steel cage match at this Years no way out as well.

Sickest one goes to Sid and breaking his leg in a 90 degree angle

Angle going through the Spanish Announce table at Summerslam 2000' date=' when the table gave way at completely the wrong moment looked very nasty[/quote']

Yes i was going to say that. There was one where some one (JBL/ Big Show??) got slammed onto the mat and the ring just collapsed, all four ring posts falling in and the ref falling over. Thats stuck in my mind.

Yes i was going to say that. There was one where some one (JBL/ Big Show??) got slammed onto the mat and the ring just collapsed' date=' all four ring posts falling in and the ref falling over. Thats stuck in my mind.[/quote']

That was when brock superplexed show from the top rope. That really was incredible. However Foley's Hell in a Cell bump was for me, the most unexpected and most intense. I remember thinking, "wow, I've never seen that before."

Jeff Hardy's swanton off of the top of the staging onto Abyss on the table below. If he had missed' date=' he'd be dead now.[/quote']

no if he missed he would be really bably injured, but it Mick Foley would of missed the table when he was trown off of the Cell at KOTR 98 then HE would be dead right now, Mankinds bump was the best IMO.