Mortal Kombat: Devastation

Daz

Yep, it has been confirmed. Directing this movie is a dude called Mink, (Yeah I know what your thinking) I smell failure already for this film. The first one wasnt so bad, the second one just killed the film altogether with several character changes and the killing of Johnny Cage so early in the film. Christopher Lambert returns as Lord Raiden and Robin Shou returns as the hero of the film, Liu Kang. I seriously hope they can do SOMETHING with this film and not let it flop!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293429/ << More info

Just found this on IMDB regarding mr mink. Doesn't bode well.

OMG!!!! I'm halfway through ITS and had to stop it to post this message. it's completely dreadful!

mink should be jailed and never allowed to make movies again. he's up there with Pitof and Uwe Boll. AWFUL! crap pretentious name, crap cinematography, just all around talentless. he goes for the "me-too" syndrome, but manages to do everything wrong. he even manages to make the iMac and Powerbooks look completely lame. when was the last time you saw a cool car or Apple product in a crappy movie?

i've lived near Tokyo for the past 3 years and can't stop laughing at how BAD this movie is. i'll go into more detail once i finish watching it. i can't stop laughing.

Everything needs more Uwe Boll. But unfortunately, due to German tax laws being reworked, his tried and tested method of having his pictures financed due to a The Producers-like loophole isn't going to be around much longer. Postal might be the last work we see from Uwe unless a studio has a death wish and backs his next project, which'll probably be Tetris: The Movie or something. Vin Diesel stars as Detective John Tetris, a half Russian, half New York cop who's out to get revenge on a gang called The Blocks who killed his brother.

Everything needs more Uwe Boll. But unfortunately' date=' due to German tax laws being reworked, his tried and tested method of having his pictures financed due to a The Producers-like loophole isn't going to be around much longer. Postal might be the last work we see from Uwe unless a studio has a death wish and backs his next project, which'll probably be Tetris: The Movie or something. Vin Diesel stars as Detective John Tetris, a half Russian, half New York cop who's out to get revenge on a gang called The Blocks who killed his brother.[/quote']

At the end he arrests them all, they have a line up and the lot disappear...........to be continued.........!!