Keano to Everton?

Daz

Yes friends, speculation has risen once again as of today, David Moyes confirmed to Sky Sports News that he has made contact with Keanes advisors. My opinion, bad choice for Roy is he does move to Everton. Everton done fantastic last season and now they have crashed, badly. If Roy had any sense, he would do two things.

1. Move to a club who will finish in the top 6 or 7

2. Retire!

The thing is that Roy Keane is being linked to the world and his wife at the moment. He is a big name free agent and obviously there will be a lot of interest as to who he signs with, if at all. But i am taking no notice of any of the rumours, as it happens all the time. Rumours go around that this player will join them, this player will go to them, its all rumours. I mean, the guy's been linked with West Ham, Wigan and teams lesser than them, so i pay no attention just yet.

I think he'd be good at Everton. Their team is based on work rate without any flashy brilliance in any one player. He could fit into the centre without much fuss. He does the job without questions, that could be what Everton need. And a Premiership club that'll be in the Prem next season is what Keano needs. They go together like a horse and carriage. :)