MSN problems?

Nicole

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently got hold of MSN 8.0 BETA, and let's just say I wouldn't rush to download it anytime soon. First you need a downgrader so it will let you sign in, and when you get it it hardly Ever works. I just got my 7.5 back and it works fine, no probs with it..

I recently got hold of MSN 8.0 BETA' date=' and let's just say I wouldn't rush to download it anytime soon. First you need a downgrader so it will let you sign in, and when you get it it hardly Ever works. I just got my 7.5 back and it works fine, no probs with it..[/quote']

Yer, I got that and had lots of problems with it.

I'm back to msn 7.0, not gonna upgrade to 7.5 until they get polygamy download for it, so you can have more than one msn running at the same time.

Mine is having a problem at the mo where every now and then someone appears offline, yet i can still talk to them. It's very very odd.

That makes no sense Fill.

Polygamy means "more than one mate/spouce at the same time".

So, by their usage I'd think that they're using to have more than one person in the conversation at the same time.

Either that or it's multiple conversations open at the same time.

no, it's multiple msn open at the same time.

I can have paul's msn signed in, and my msn signed in now. and it's not that I'm lazy at all, it's that paul then doesn't have to say goodbye to everyone on msn, log out, me log in, check my mail, log out, paul log in, start convo's again. He can just carry on talking to people as im checking my email.

Also, if I'm waiting for a particular person to come online, paul can sign into msn. I can keep my msn window up also, but appear offline, so when the person I'm waiting for comes online, I can see and me and paul can swap.