Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest trailer

MrFill

Johnny Depp was brilliant in the first two films. Orlando Bloom, was alright, but i don't think he was as convincing as a hero as he could've been. He didn't portray the action hero to the hights that he did when he played Legoless in LOTR. Hopefully though, he'll amend this in the third edition of the series.

To be honest, I didn't like LOTR at all, and Legolas's character wasn't that good. We have an elf and a dwarf who like to kill enemies to see who gets the biggest kill count. LAME. Depp made that film the success it has today. I'm looking forward to see what he gets up to in Dead Mans Chest

To be honest i didn't really like LOTR myself, but i did like Bloom's character. Especiallly when he slid down those spets on a shield then shot some people with his bow and arrows. That was a cool bit. What i meant was though, mostly people say his character was cool (as i have just done,) whereas in POTC, people say he's a bit bland. So he's not doing as well as he did before. Though we do have to consider, he's overshadowed by Depp, and a lot of people would be.

Johnny Depp was brilliant in the first two films. Orlando Bloom' date=' was alright, but i don't think he was as convincing as a hero as he could've been. He didn't portray the action hero to the hights that he did when he played Legoless in LOTR. Hopefully though, he'll amend this in the third edition of the series.[/quote']

Did I miss one. I thought this was the 2nd?

Tis a shame Keith Richards wasn't able to play his dad. That would have ruled.

He wasn't availabe during filming for POTC2, but Gore Verbinski has apparently worked out a date where he's free to film for the third movie, so as long as production stays on course and there's no delays, we should get Keef as Sparrow Snr.

Johnny Depp was brilliant in the first two films. Orlando Bloom' date=' was alright, but i don't think he was as convincing as a hero as he could've been.[/quote']

I'm still confused by Mysterio's review of a film that I don't think has even been completed yet, never mind screened :lol

Did you do a Homer Simpson and get bored and invent your own movie instead? Fair play if so :D