The One Biggest ECW Fan Now A TNA Fan???

Brad

I was watching TNA this week (night before bound for glory), and i saw the ecw fan with the long black hair and glasses in the crowd.

Now what are your thoughts on this, in a way i am quite suprised but also not too suprised if that makes sense. I am suprised because TNA is a bit different to ECW but not suprised seeing that i would never think of seeing him at a wwe event.

What are your thoughts?

I dunno, I think the ECW fans were there for the quality of matches in ECW, and TNA are very similar in that regard, you get really high quality matches, least two or three ****'s on every ppv, normally. You just don't get that in WWE, maybe one great match every three months if you are lucky.

I was watching TNA this week (night before bound for glory), and i saw the ecw fan with the long black hair and glasses in the crowd.

Now what are your thoughts on this, in a way i am quite suprised but also not too suprised if that makes sense. I am suprised because TNA is a bit different to ECW but not suprised seeing that i would never think of seeing him at a wwe event.

What are your thoughts?

Well TNA pretty much considers itself the ECW succesor. in fact im pretty sure they've stated that a bunch of times very publicly.

I dunno' date=' I think the ECW fans were there for the quality of matches in ECW, and TNA are very similar in that regard, you get really high quality matches, least two or three ****'s on every ppv, normally. You just don't get that in WWE, maybe one great match every three months if you are lucky.[/quote']

Or maybe he is there for the cutting edge storylines, and enjoyable characters.

Oh ;)

Or maybe he is there for the cutting edge storylines' date=' and enjoyable characters.[/quote']

Oh, sorry. Is that meant to say that Vince and his Hollywood yesmen are really giving us the great storylines that we all crave? Every week Raw is so much more fun than the last, the teams of Snitsky/Tomko, the singles career of Trevor Murdoch the amazing high flying botchtastic generic Diva "oh look piuppies" matches, thats what has me hooked on Raw now. Oh yeah for the first time in well over 10 years, im giving up on watching Raw, simple reason is because it sucks soooooo much.

Long live TNA!!

Edited by MrFill

Oh, sorry. Is that meant to say that Vince and his Hollywood yesmen are really giving us the great storylines that we all crave? Every week Raw is so much more fun than the last, the teams of Snitsky/Tomko, the singles career of Trevor Murdoch the amazing high flying botchtastic generic Diva "oh look piuppies" matches, thats what has me hooked on Raw now. Oh yeah for the first time in well over 10 years, im giving up on watching Raw, simple reason is because it sucks soooooo much.

Long live TNA!!

See, this is silly. Jack didn't mention WWE or any other fed for that matter. He made a comment about TNA's legitimate flaws. You've jumped in both feet first and assumed he wrote "WWE is better than TNA!"

Instead of basing you're 'Pro TNA' post's on what you like about it, you center them on why you hate WWE.

I love TNA, but insulting RAW because of Gene Snitsky is stupid when Snitsky is a far better entertainer than the TNA roster put together. Oh and y'know, Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle being better workers than TNA... and the fact that TNA STILL feels so small time. When they learn how to perfect the main event feel, I'll consider them better.