Thursday Paint Compo!

A.C.

It's been a bit on the quiet side in General the last couple of weeks - we needs us a drawing compo!

Rules:

Use a cheapo paint package like MS Paint to draw the picture.

No tracing, copy and pasting or using of other pictures in your work - only original material is acceptable.

Make sure your picture isn't too wide - 500pixels wide is about optimum. Just make sure it doesn't stretch the forum - it should all be viewable on screen.

To steal an idea from "Who's Line is it Anyway", the theme for the competition will be:

World's Worst

"World's worst what?" you ask? "World's worst anything," I reply. I want you to draw the world's worst something. Caption it if necessary.

Compo will stay open until tomorrow evening and the winner will be decided via poll.

GO!

I don't know why I find it so sad it took a joint effort to come up with the worst zing' date=' in what I believe to be TWO history[/quote']

As if I could come up with even half the comic geniousness of Darkstar's idea. I was having lots of trouble thinking of ideas. Honestly, I was going along with the idea of drawing the worlds worst hoover, as an iron.

Darkstar's the one with the superb braininess in this house. Don't blaime me:P

Sadely though, it's me who has the best artistic talent:(

Edited by Gemsi