The Matrix: Path of Neo.....

MojoPogo

Just bought this also and its great, finally, you can be the One, and before anybody says the predictable "Whoa!" or "whoo hoo, you can be a plank of wood!" i'd just like to say there is dialogue (loads of it) in here that wasnt in the films, you can take part in ALL the setpieces, while still deciding an alternative ending to the trilogy, (one of several in fact), and all the main characters lend their likenesses and voices. The fact you can actually flesh out the story by getting involved in mission outwith the ones in the film actually builds up a better picture of Thomas Anderson himself as well, the combat is satisfying and highly impressive, graphics suitably gritty and the sound is very, very impressive, especially with the appropriate speaker get up!

If you're a fan, this IS the Matrix game you want! 9/10.

I thought the other Matrix game was decent enough but I had the displeasure of playing the new one the other day at my mates house, its so bad the amount of crap in it, especially the part with all the Agent Smiths were they try to fool people with like 100 of them running about but only like 3 or 4 on the screen at one time.

Has anyone completed this yet? I've heard an utterly hilarious rumour about the game's ending, and it's so unexpected that I'm reluctant to go ahead and tell it here because if it's false, I'll look incredibly gullable for believing it. :)

So, I'd love to hear how the game ends if anyone has done it or heard the same rumour as me. Stick it in spoiler tags, of course.