Will Rey Mysterio ever win the WWE or World Title?

The Great Ahmar

It's well known that Vince loves big men, and Rey Rey is far from big.

So, the best I can ever see him getting to is US level.

Don't be ridiculous, it is nothing to do with Vince liking big men, it is to do with the fact that Rey is just too small, he would be more at home in the juniors division that World Champion. It would just not be believable, you can only suspend belief so far.

If he tried to put the belt around his waist, it would tower over his head.

Rey won a VERY beliveable match against Nash back in WCW. Spike won some VERY beliveable matchs in ECW against Bam Bam Bigalow, Sid and Mable.

Plus as any MMA fan will tell you: size really isnt everything.

I can see him winning a one-off match as a suprise (except he actually seems to be the invincible 8 year old who can beat anyone bar Michaels!), but I can't believe it could happen consistently enough to remain champ for longer than one defence.

I can believe Doncaster can beat Villa in a one-off match as a surprise, but I can't believe Doncaster would consistently beat premier league teams. (I know it is scrpited blah, blah, but the example still stands)

The MMA point is irrelevant (I think, as I don't know how you win in that), we are talking about wrestling and wrestling fans. Indeed if you asked a normal person on the street who they thought would win the most fights/wrestling matches out of all the people shown, none would pick Rey.

I can believe Doncaster can beat Villa in a one-off match as a surprise, but I can't believe Doncaster would consistently beat premier league teams. (I know it is scrpited blah, blah, but the example still stands)

Except Rovers have beaten both Manchester City and Aston Villa up to date in this years cup. ;)

The MMA point is irrelevant (I think, as I don't know how you win in that), we are talking about wrestling and wrestling fans. Indeed if you asked a normal person on the street who they thought would win the most fights/wrestling matches out of all the people shown, none would pick Rey.

In MMA you win via knockout or tapout by and large. Often it goes to the referees decision though.

So in a REAL fight the smaller and more talented guy often beats the bigger, stronger one.

He's doesn't qualify for the World Heavyweight Championship division (he's under 220 pounds) but I guess he could be given a shot at the WWE Title (I remember Guerrero beat him in a title match before) but I guess he wouldn't be credible. He's simply too small. If anything he should still be dominating the cruiserweight division and giving the Cruiserweight Championship some much needed credibility.

He's doesn't qualify for the World Heavyweight Championship division (he's under 220 pounds) but I guess he could be given a shot at the WWE Title (I remember Guerrero beat him in a title match before) but I guess he wouldn't be credible. He's simply too small.

Wasn't he in the tourney when he had JBL beat and Eddie ran in?

Well i could, i mean i ain't no muscle man but.....whoops, my bad. You mean the WWE Rey don'cha. :P

OKay, he could, but i agree with what has been repeatedly posted here, he's too small. He'll contest with them, but it'll always be just out of reach for him. Sad, because it'd be nice to see him have the belt, but i do think it's a little bit out there for Rey Rey.