Best match gimmick?

MojoPogo

Whats the best gimmick match type?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the best gimmick match type?

Honestly I think that regular 1 vs 1 or tag matches are horribly under rated. They can be the absolute best matches if the two people involed are skilled wrestlers, gimmick matches arereally there to cover for people that can't work too well but are pushed up the card or as a spectacle for a big feud ending match.

Like others have said straight 1-on-1 matches and regular tag matches are probably not given enough respect as the majority of the best matches i have have been standard one-on-ones and gimmick matches are generally used for a high spot so that somebody remembers the match, which most of the time is not needed and extremely dangerous.

If i had to choose one i'd go for a Steel Cage match, no better way to end a a big feud, in my opinion.

pinmepayme.

Shut up Hoffmeister, for someone who doesn't like normal wrestling, you can;t even talk in this thread, make a divas thread or something.

I agree that one on one matches and tag matches can be excellent but it does depend on the wrestlers, but as the question was gimmick match, the next best thing to it is an iron man match featuring some of the best wrestlers in the company, so no HHH vs. Batista, but definately Shawn Michaels, Angle, Benoit, Rey Mysterio and the Cruisers involved in that sort of match.

Shut up Hoffmeister, for someone who doesn't like normal wrestling, you can;t even talk in this thread, make a divas thread or something.

I agree that one on one matches and tag matches can be excellent but it does depend on the wrestlers, but as the question was gimmick match, the next best thing to it is an iron man match featuring some of the best wrestlers in the company, so no HHH vs. Batista, but definately Shawn Michaels, Angle, Benoit, Rey Mysterio and the Cruisers involved in that sort of match.

There is no need to be that aggressive. I could have just said I prefer bikini matches and that is it. But I actually put a sensible answer in, I really enjoyed ladder matches when I loved wrestling.

Show some respect!

There is no need to jump on the guy all the time, even if he does sound like an idiot most of the time.

There is no need to be that aggressive. I could have just said I prefer bikini matches and that is it. But I actually put a sensible answer in, I really enjoyed ladder matches when I loved wrestling.

Show some respect!

You don't deserve any respect, i mean if you don't like wrestling why are you on here, you act like a wrestler with the gimmick you are using on here, you are just pathetic, and i actually mean that, everyone else on here has a life speaking their mind and acting themselves, someone has to spoil it though.

• Like 1

There is no need to jump on the guy all the time' date=' even if he does sound like an idiot most of the time.[/quote']

It isn't jumping on him really, it's just that he is an idiot and he irritates me and he is not needed to make any comments at all when he is acting the way he is.