Royal Rumble spoiler...Title plans...READ!!

Edgemaster006

Source - Pro Wrestling Torch

The Randy Orton push will be going into maximum overdrive as he is penciled in to win the 2006 Royal Rumble in Miami, Florida. Orton will then go on to Wrestlemania to take on Batista for the World Heavyweight Title. He is expected to defeat Batista and take home the gold. WWE is very adament about making up for Orton's first title reign in 2004, which they consider to be disappointing. WWE feels that Orton will be one of the top stars of the future. Batista is 40 years and WWE feels his days on top are limited.

Also, it doesn't look like Cena is losing his WWE title anytime soon as he is expected to retain it past Wrestlemania and beyond. He is scheduled to take on Triple H and defeat him

There is no way he will last until then, he just can't. WWE will have to listen to the fans at some stage, can't you hear the boos Vince or are you f'n deaf? I would much rather have Orton as champ than Cena or Batista, but that doesn't mean a lot, Orton isn't very good at all.

Also' date=' it doesn't look like Cena is losing his WWE title anytime soon as he is expected to retain it past Wrestlemania and beyond. He is scheduled to take on Triple H and defeat him[/quote']

Ohh the joy.:lol

I can't see Cena staying face through that period. He's gotta turn heel soon.

Ohh the joy.:lol

I can't see Cena staying face through that period. He's gotta turn heel soon.

Vince is never one to keep rotten food in the fridge.

I tend to agree with the above argument. There is NO WAY Vince didn't hear those boos at SS.

He'll slick up this storyline somehow, i know he will.

I think it's gonna be a case of the ultimate screwjob on Edge.

They said clearly in the MITB match last year, and at some other instances, that the contract is for the WHC - there's been no mention of a change of contract circumstances. :P

Edge goes to use it WM, but finds he's gotta face Batista/whoever - and is promptly Squashed. XD

Or...is simply 'unable' to face the champ because of the already booked match/it being a Smackdown title.

Something peculiar will happen, either way.

I think it's gonna be a case of the ultimate screwjob on Edge.

They said clearly in the MITB match last year, and at some other instances, that the contract is for the WHC - there's been no mention of a change of contract circumstances. :P

Edge goes to use it WM, but finds he's gotta face Batista/whoever - and is promptly Squashed. XD

Or...is simply 'unable' to face the champ because of the already booked match/it being a Smackdown title.

Something peculiar will happen, either way.

..................or he could just lose.

can't you hear the boos Vince or are you f'n deaf?

Dave there are a hell of alot more cheers for Cena than there are boo's, Cena still is mega over and him keeping the Title is good in the way that the marks that love him (which is alot) will be happy therefore the majority of WWE will be happy, i dont like it though, if i had my way i'd make him lose the title A.S.A.P. :P

The only problem I see with this is that if he keeps it until SummerSlam, he'll have the longest world title reign within the last 15 years or so, beating Diesel's year reign.

I can see Vince wanting it beaten, and with Cena being his biggest cash cow at the moment, I can see it being him.

Dave there are a hell of alot more cheers for Cena than there are boo's' date=' Cena still is mega over and him keeping the Title is good in the way that the marks that love him (which is alot) will be happy therefore the majority of WWE will be happy, i dont like it though, if i had my way i'd make him lose the title A.S.A.P. :P[/quote']

I can't agree with that, at his match at Survivor Series when he did the "You can't see me" he was booed out of the building. I almost felt sorry for him. The longer he has the belt the louder the boos will get. Little kids and women cheer for him its, true. Although the same can be said for the Bushwhackers.

If Cena has to keep the belt then i hope he holds onto untill atleast SummerSlam 2006' date='as for Batista i hope he retains the belt although he won't have many credible and fresh opponents after Taker & Orton.[/quote']

Yeah im going to have to ask why you want this as well. Cena until Summerslam will piss off just about every fan of the WWE excluding little kids and people who enjoy looking at Cena's 6 pack.

I can't agree with that' date=' at his match at Survivor Series when he did the "You can't see me" he was booed out of the building. I almost felt sorry for him. The longer he has the belt the louder the boos will get. Little kids and women cheer for him its, true. Although the same can be said for the Bushwhackers.[/quote']

But its incredibly easily solved. Book him better.

Stop booking him as a cookie cutter loser who's supposed to be a hard edged rapper, but helps old ladies cross roads, and book him as a hard edges rapper with a mean streak. Simple. And the boos will go.

How long he has the belt, has absolutely nothing to do with how much boos he gets.

Yeah im going to have to ask why you want this as well. Cena until Summerslam will piss off just about every fan of the WWE excluding little kids and people who enjoy looking at Cena's 6 pack.

I just like long title reigns,like Jung said if they book him better he will get more cheers, i would reduce the amount of time in the ring he has hell give him backstage skits and promos etc or keep him on the apron in tag matches waiting for the hot tag.Then after Wrestlemania when he's finished feuding with HHH and Edge turn him heel and give him the Big Show,Kane and HBK.

Main thing is i want someone in either TNA or WWE do what i haven't seen in my time in wrestling,and that is a long 18 month say title run.