You Suck

FreeSpirit

I found the censoring of 'You Suck' funny as hell the first time it happened three weeks ago on Raw. Even at Raw in Sheffield I found it rather amusing, but the jokes wearing a bit thin now dont you think?

Kurt Angle's been coming out to the You Suck chants for a few years, so why start bleeping it on a regular basis now?

At first I thought the England crowd was saying ''You F*ck'' so hence the censoring. But then I found out they were just censoring ''You Suck'' wich it's stupid, they haven't censored it in Kurts carrer so now he just wants it censored and ''You Suck'' is censored. Stupid.

That **** is rediculous! I've enjoyed shouting you suck since the Rocky Maivia days. What the hell is going on in the front office of WWE these days?!:? :?

The whole point of it is to get you annoyed' date=' so its obviously working.[/quote']

Oi where do you get off talking about ECW and Cruiserweights like that? :evil Although I agree about the Hogan thing.:xyx

Edited by MrFill

Ah, see at first I heard it on the Sheffield Raw, and thought "silly British censorship", but I didn't know they were doing it every week.

It was a bit weird when I heard Joey Styles acknowledge the bleeping out of the "you suck"'s. Even weirder when I heard Joey say the word "suck" rather loudly between bleeps and was like, "So they remove the crowd saying it, but Styles gets away with it?!"

But this thread makes sense of it all. It's still a bit silly, even if it is part of the story.

It just

sucks

really.

Thing is, its actually a backhanded compliment by the fans, remember when he went face for a short time about two years back? They STILL sung it, and this time he played up to it. Its just because the WWE are looking for ridiculous ways to get him heel heat, when he's perfectly capable of getting it in the ring with his actions.

Very annoying. The "You Suck" chants are wearing way to thin. I remember when Kurt made his return in 2003 after the surgery and he asked the fans to chant you suck, that finished it for me at that time really. If it's at a live event and I was chanting it I don't mind.