Whats In Store For Taker?

rolo007

Apparently he's to get a larger role, due to Dave being injured and the unfortunate loss of Eddie G, he definitely does look in good shape, so that would certainly be a pleasant surprise. I'd love it if he put Randy right over, so he could become the main eventer we all know he's destined to become, with a little help from his peers.......

There seems to be a bit of confusion on the internet as what is happening in the smackdown main event situation, some reports say Taker & Orton will wrestle HIAC for the vacant title, others say Orton will win Rumble and go on to face Batista at WM. Some say Batista will be in raw v smackdown tag match at Armageddon, well if he can do that then the title doesn't need to be vacated etc.

I'd like to see Taker get a title run, a three way feud between him, orton and Batista over the next few months would be great, and I mean fighting each other but not always triple threats, one on ones to.

For all those wanting Taker to retire (WHY?) I believe there have been hints lately with WWE saying it's the beginning of the end. This might be a clue that we are entering the last stage of Undertakers career, however I believe he could go another couple of years at least. He's in good shape and if Flair can still put on several good matches at 56, then Taker can in mid 40's!

Go back to true Darkside (the clothes and everything that goes with it) or like Fill said RETIRE

Thank you! For the last couple years this dude has been boring to watch. The only good matces he has are with guys who are either good workers or who are willing to take bumps to put Takers dominance in the ring over. Plain and simple.