Trish to turn heel or stay face?

Hoffmeister

Will Trish Stratus turn heel or stay face?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trish Stratus turn heel or stay face?

• Trish will stay face
    • Trish will turn on the large chested Mickie James

As everyone knows I watch divas more than men. And from what I have seen with Trish Stratus and Mickie James I fully expect to see Mickie turn heel on Trish. However lots of people who sound intelligent on this forum actually think Trish will turn on Mickie. Trish has just returned face and will NOT turn heel again this soon. I think it will not be soon, maybe royal rumble time or wrestlemania time but I am 100% certain Mickie will be the one who turns. Dont get me wrong, I want Trish to turn heel because she is much more sexually provocative that way but I am just being realistic in the fact that she will stay bland face.

Do you agree?

Remember, I am the one who predicted Louis Walsh's quitting of x factor was a publicity stunt and I am the one who told you Cena would be hated as WWE champion this winter.

Edited by Hoffmeister

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a gimmick, I can see why you think it is, it is because you cant accept other people like different things.

I think you may be angry because I have gave reasoning on why Trish will stay face and you thought she would turn heel.

Edited by Hoffmeister

Yeah I'm angry because you gave reasoning why Trish might stay face and I thought she'd turn heel. Rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttttt. You sir are truly the most intelligent man alive. Let us all bow at the altar of Hoffmeister. We are truly not worthy.

You speak a lot of sense. Thanks Naitch. Keep up the good work and you may become as cool as me.

Ah that Hoffmeister and his gimmicky, anti wrestling ways, designed to stir up things on a wrestling forum (because God only know that has NEVER been done before. Nope, never), when will he ever learn? Change the record Hoff, this one has been played out. You need a gimmick change.

I am sorry but this is not a gimmick. I am not calling wrestling, I am just not interested in it anymore. I enjoy the divas and I will comment on them because I watch them and I have a right to voice my opinion, its just because you cant accept others.

So what do you vote for Naitch? You said she was turning heel yet no-one has posted that yet. I think it maybe because I have changed your mind and you have had to listen to reason.

It could go either way but i expect it will be Trish turning heel, i just think it could help get James over by using the sympathy route, like 'she was just a big fan of Trish' and all that while Trish could be seen as being a horrible person by turning on someone who just liked her and that could help her get over as a heel again, if that made any sense. :D

On the subject of Hoffmeister being a 'gimmick poster' well i haven't been on this forum for as long as most people but it seems to me that he doesn't really like wrestling and likes the divas.

That's fine by me, whatever lights your candle, so to speak.

Me personally i watch wrestling to see wrestling and although i like the divas popping up every now and again, if i want to see good looking ladies i wouldn't watch a wrestling show, i'd watch, well . . . you know what. :D

pinmepayme.

Edited by pinmepayme
  • Like 1

Yeah I'm angry because you gave reasoning why Trish might stay face and I thought she'd turn heel. Rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttttt. You sir are truly the most intelligent man alive. Let us all bow at the altar of Hoffmeister. We are truly not worthy.

Both of you stop arguing because its making me laugh so much that the teacher might actually find out that im not doing schoolwork on the computer.lol

Remember' date=' I am the one who predicted Louis Walsh's quitting of x factor was a publicity stunt[/quote']

If you look at the thread, I predicted that about four hours before you.

PS. You hate wrestling, remember. DON'T BREAK CHARACTER.

Edited by Chris2K

I am sorry but this is not a gimmick. I am not calling wrestling, I am just not interested in it anymore. I enjoy the divas and I will comment on them because I watch them and I have a right to voice my opinion, its just because you cant accept others.

So what do you vote for Naitch? You said she was turning heel yet no-one has posted that yet. I think it maybe because I have changed your mind and you have had to listen to reason.

You don't realise that Naitch agreed with your opinion do you? You Idiot.

His point was that you said you predicted the Cena thing like you're the only person who did, when 80% of the forum did.

I really wish that Trish and the rest of the botchmasters were confined to Sunday Night Heat' date=' I cringe watching the matches they do, just awful. So I could care less if she was a heel or a face, it makes no difference to me.[/quote']

I thought the Trish/Melina match at Survivor Series was of a good standard. Probably better than a few matches on say... Genesis.

I said Cena would get booed to my mates when I was in college in January this year. So if you predicted it before me then I will give you the respect you deserve.

Well, I said it before Cena was even in the WWE.

You can disprove my statement about as much you can prove yours. :P