5 years...

Popsi

5 years from now, where do you want to be realistically.

For me, i want to be a in a job using my degree, and doing something i enjoy. I want to be in a relationship with someone, and still be in close touch with my uni friends. If we're still living together all well and good, if not i just want to be in close contact with them, but with a boyfriend who i love, and be settled in a career.

What about you?

Married, living in my own place, earning a good wage in a stable job and not wanting for the simple things in life like food, water etc...

Or failing that being in a metal band that has conquered the world with me on bass/lead vocals and slaying crowds night after night....

I can dream can't I?

Hmmm, in five years I should be just celebrating my fourth wedding anniversary. In a nice house, good salary with prospects, possibly looking at moving onto my own kind of thing in the next coupld of years afterwards. Still be in contact with guys from uni, home, TWO and probably thinking about planning for a baby.

If I can still be in the same situation as I am now, in five years time, I'll be happy.

I've got a lady, a house, a van and a job.

DANG! I'm only 23 and I've peaked, looks like it's all down hill from here......

Scrap that first bit, I just wanna still have my legs in 5 years time!

Just out of interest Nic what do you mean by a qualified PA? what does that involve?

Well when I've finished 6th form, theres an additional college course in worcester, that specifically deals with PA training, stuff like learning a second language (already have that one in the bag), admin skills, typing and stuff (already got). Basically polishing up existing skills, or adding skills which you'll need to be a PA. Also gives you experiance, as one day a week you work in the college.

Well being a carer for my mum and big brother (both have cronic ostio arthritis) I would have to say in 5 years I will still he here at home looking after them, but in an ideal world i'd like to get paid for it in the next 5 years (Since I haven't since I started caring for them at 13 years old) as its hard when you can't earn any money.