bad guys that will become good and vice versa

wisdom27

Yeah I would definately agree with Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy being turned face. He already has the catchphrase that the fans are starting to chant along with, so that is a start. Carlito is also a possibility to be turned babyface. They seem to be hinting towards a JBL face turn in the last couple of months, so I think he could be a possibility.

Hopefully they turn John Cena heel. I really liked his heel act, but then they turned him face and made him Superman Stonecold Hulk Cena and he simply isn't good enough to be pushed like that. Both Hogan and Austin were extremely strong characters who managed to connect with the audience and Cena hasn't reached anywhere near that level, yet they continue to push him down the fans throats and now they're beginning to turn on him, just as I and a number of other people predicted.

I think Eugene when he returns, if he doesn't get released first, could be turned heel. It would be an extremely easy heel turn to book too. As for some other people, I dunno, maybe a Micky James heel turn or they could possibly/hopefully turn Trish heel on her. WWE just hasn't as much fun since Trish stopped kicking people in the head and verbally abusing them.

I just watched the survivor series once again and I am quite shocked at the fans cheering Angle more then Cena for what seems like most of the match. Then again I'm not sure why I say I'm shocked because when I watched WWE in Manchester it seemed to be just the kids who liked Cena. Angle is very popular and obviously people don't really think he sucks but having John Cena jumping on the you suck bandwagon has turned many against Cena.

Can Angle become a good guy? Somehow I doubt they'll make Cena a bad guy.

Edited by wisdom27

The WWE must have been rattled by the fan reaction for that title match, surely? I think they got the result wrong. That would have been a good time for Angle to take the title. And if Angle takes the title I think the fans would like it if he did it without help from his hand picked ref, out of respect for Angle.

They've been pushing him down the fans throat far too much. I think the kids still like the guy and he still sells a bunch of merchandise, but kids don't make up the entire WWE audience. They haven't pushed Batista down the fans throats and he remains very popular, but with Cena the negative reaction has been growing since before Summerslam. If they stopped pushing him so damn strong I think it wouldn't be so bad. But that is the WWE's problem, they see a guy who is over, so they blow their load and push him far too hard.

I think they need to find a work around for the Cena situation. Possibly through better booking or a damn good Angle. They need to keep him face until the Marine drops early next year, so they need a change of story where EVERYONE can't help but get behind him. ****, make him fight X Pac if the needs be!

Carlito would make a good cocky face, but I like him how he is now.

Big Dave should stay face in my opinion, mainly because the slow turn and lack of him being pushed down peoples throats caused the fans to aid the turn and this usually means it's a long lasting thing. Which brings me to MISSSSTEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR KENNEDY!

I think whoever said that the fans will aid Kennedy's change is bang on the money. It's a great gimmick and he is a damn solid wrestler. Give him a US championship run against Benoit/Booker and watch the crowd slowly get behind him.

Just wait till his first appearance in Green Bay, WISCONSIN! They'll LOVE it.

...KENNEDY!!!

Sort of on the same subject, do you think the WWE will ever be able to turn Kurt Angle babyface again with all the "YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK" chants he gets from the crowd during his entrance music? :D

That could be a tough one i think.

pinmepayme.

It will be easy with the way things are going and the way Cena is going the more intense he gets. The way he used that chair last night and slammed in STF it will turn him heel. I mean take a look at The Rock he started off face fans did'nt like it, he comes out heel and BAM his carreer sky rockets.

Now as for Angle, the fans are getting back on his side and you can tell this from the PPV and Raw last night with the mixed reactions coming from the fans. All they have to do is drop the "All-American" gimmick have him grow some hair back out and be the peoples hero and back to baby face he goes.

EDIT: Mark Spoilers in Spoiler tags please.

Edited by MrFill

It will be easy with the way things are going and the way Cena is going the more intense he gets. The way he used that chair last night and slammed in STF it will turn him heel. I mean take a look at The Rock he started off face fans did'nt like it, he comes out heel and BAM his carreer sky rockets.

Now as for Angle, the fans are getting back on his side and you can tell this from the PPV and Raw last night with the mixed reactions coming from the fans. All they have to do is drop the "All-American" gimmick have him grow some hair back out and be the peoples hero and back to baby face he goes.

I didn't mean it like that, phrantik.

What i meant was i think even if Angle turns babyface the fans will still chant "YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK" during his entrance song, as it's fun to do, even i do it at home sometimes lol, and i think he's great.

I'm just saying that could be a problem.

pinmepayme.

Edited by MrFill

What i meant was i think even if Angle turns babyface the fans will still chant "YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK" during his entrance song, as it's fun to do, even i do it at home sometimes lol, and i think he's great.

I'm just saying that could be a problem.

If that's a problem they can always change the music, though I think it'd be a shame to see it happen. I get the feeling I may be in the minority here, but I thought the beeping gimmick for the entrance music was brilliant.

Kennedy will definitely turn, Angle deserves a run as face, Carlito will definitely turn as some point, but i'd like to see triple h turn as well, although that would be VERY difficult to do considering the amount of genuine heat he seems to generate just because of who he is.

Not sure they can Chris. When Kennedy says where he hails from' date=' he sounds immensely proud. To have him say something derogatory (sp?) about his hometown will weaken the character IMO.[/quote']

He'll do one of two things: he'll either do what Vince Russo did and claim to be from the other part of town; the better half... or he'll do the usual WWE thing and cut a scathing promo off camera to make sure he gets heel heat on TV.

Angle deserves a run as face

I never got this. I don't think its a case of deserving anything, because being face and heel isn't like winning a title. Some people loathe being babyface and love being heel. I could see Angle relishing his heelness, personally. He does it better than he does babyface too, IMO.

Edited by DraVen