A Kurt Angle DVD

FreeSpirit

Ive searched the internet for the last couple of days looking for a Kurt Angle DVD, and have found absolutely nothing. I cant believe that this phenomenal wrestler doesnt have a DVD of his greatest matches in WWE released yet.

I mean people like Brock and Cena were in WWE all of a year and they had DVDs released. While Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker and the Divas all have more than one DVDs, yet Kurt Angle has been with the WWE for 6+ years and hasnt even had one released.

Most wrestling fans would welcome a Kurt Angle DVD-I know my copy would fly off the shelf the 1st day it was released. So does anyone know if WWE have any plans to release one anytime soon?

I never actually thought about Kurt not having a DVD release for about 4 years. He actually needs one with 4 years of Wrestling to record onto DVD. I would like to see a Kane one, maybe an Orton one in a year and also a HHH one would be nice without all the crap of the Mic talking.

HHH has loads of good matches he could out on there...

By that, I mean plenty of him being carried by Foley, Michaels and The Rock.

Wow! I heard the stories, but I can't believe they actually caught the legendary piggy back races on tape. Awesome! I heard Cena only really started getting results when two guys were carrying him........

I never actually thought about Kurt not having a DVD release for about 4 years. He actually needs one with 4 years of Wrestling to record onto DVD. I would like to see a Kane one' date=' maybe an Orton one in a year and also a HHH one would be nice without all the crap of the Mic talking.[/quote']

i wouldn't release a Kurt one untill at least 2009,as for Orton he's only really had a push since August 2003 so come next year it will be three years of full time wrestling on the roster so really what are you going to put on the dvd that's any good?

Realistically the WWE should release a Rock dvd,a dvd entitled "Art of the Tag" and have a bumper dvd soley on tag team matches,best of NWA,best of AWA,a Dusty Rhodes dvd basically focus more into the archives they have rather than current wrestlers dvd which will be renewed in 18 months.

i wouldn't release a Kurt one untill at least 2009' date='as for Orton he's only really had a push since August 2003 so come next year it will be three years of full time wrestling on the roster so really what are you going to put on the dvd that's any good?[/quote']

Your probably right with Kurt Angle actually. As for Orton, I could see them releasing one now, look what they did with Cena and Lesnar. But yeh, it would be better if they saved it for a better time.