wrestlemania

2 hottie

Yeah I went to Wrestlemania 21 this year at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on April 3-which was a fantastic occasion, and a great event for me. Was seated in the upper section ($100) directly facing both the ring and the stage and had a great time watching the PPV.

Im also going to Wrestlemania 22 as well at the Allstate Arena in Chicago on April 2, which Im really looking forward to. Again seated in the upper section ($100). :D

It is like my dream to go to Wrestlemania. But i'm only 14 and I wouldn't travel yet anyway. I'd probably try and get seats to Wrestlemania 30. How do you get your tickets anyway? Do you wait outside the arena? Also how long would you have to wait before the tickets go on sale?

How do you get your tickets anyway? Do you wait outside the arena? Also how long would you have to wait before the tickets go on sale?

Ive got my Wrestlemania tickets from http://www.ticketmaster.com two years running now. Im normally online about 2minutes before tickets go on pre-sale (the day before they get released to the general public) and keep frantically refreshing the page, until the page says 'find tickets'. Then I just take the first tickets which are on offer.

I seem to always end up with the $100 tickets, which are fine because I dont really want to be paying $200, $300 or definitely not $750 for a seat.

Its the biggest wrestlig show of the year, but I still dont understand why people queue for up to three days outside the arena for Wrestlemania tickets, when I get mine from the comfort of my own living room.

never been, but planning on going to WM23. Gonna buy the whole package - tickets to WM, Hall of Fame, Meet N Greet etc. Always been a dream, so I am gonna do the whole shebangle. They tend to have these kinda tickets available for 'application' end July/beg Aug. You can get the application form straight off the website