And here's the controversial clip...

WWE

yeh i've seen it and i dont think its as bad as people say' date=' JBL's a heel so what the biggest heel thing he can do it Germany, do the goose Walk, i'd do it.[/quote']

If you did it you would risk getting arrested though which is what people objected to more than anything, the fact that what he did was illegal.

If you did it you would risk getting arrested though which is what people objected to more than anything' date=' the fact that what he did was illegal.[/quote']

It did turn out that there's a loophole in German law that allows for acts of that nature as long as it's done in the form of entertainment. It wasn't illegal, but still, JBL was a representitive of the company and the US, and he came out looking like an ignorant racist.

you know what' date=' i wonder what people would think if Cena did it, "oh its ok he's only messing" but no JBL does it and your all over him.[/quote']

I think if anyone does it, its bad and they should know better. I also happen to think that JBL did it with the intention of grabbing some cheap heel heat in Germany and not to upset a whole nation but that doesn't make it right.

Agreed' date=' Mr P stop saying things JUST to get a rise. You ahve NO proof that people would react any different if it was Cena so stop stating like its fact.[/quote']

i'm not stating it like a fact i'm just saying that JBL gets more stick because he's a heel, if a face did what JBL did then i think they wouldnt get the same reaction.