Its been fun

Paul

But Im not booking any more. Ive had enough of getting crap for doing something to help other people have fun. Remember thats all this should have been about FUN, yet somehow egos are getting bruised and people are making me mad, and I dont want to be upset at my friends.

I love TWOStars, but I love my friends more and so I will be stepping down as of now.

thanks guys, its been a blast, shame I have to go but thats life.

Guys

In the light of some backlash regarding both mine and Darkstar's booking of late I can understand why Paul has felt this neccessary. I'd like to think that this is a rash decision spurred on by people simply being ass-holes and will be reversed.

I don't feel the need to justify our booking. Myself and Paul often disgaree ourselves, that's why we look after different divisions. But the constant sniping at me and at Paul has to stop from some of our "esteemed members". I don't need people coming onto msn at past midnight my time telling me that their mate is going to count every post on the shows since a ppv to see who deserves a title.

At the end of the day we try and book things that would have real fans marking out. Those fans, you guys who love writing these matches, reading these matches, placing the re-creations of yourself into the matches. I had a PM straight after the match and it summed up exactly what we were trying to achieve.

It was from Brett Banner, a guy whose title reign is already being questioned, I thought smarks only ripped into real feds, alas I was wrong. Brett was shocked and touched and stupidly happy to become the WHC holder. At no stage had we even let on to either Dante or Brett that we were taking the WHC in a new direction. That PM brought a smile to my face, something that hasn't been done in TWOstars for a while.

It's funny, the same people were critical of my reign as champion, even though the statistics prove me to be one of my most consistent posters on the show. Some people need to shut the hell up and realise that we do this for fun. We (me and Paul) do this for fun, i'll reiterate, fun. I don't mind some well constructed criticism, but the constant back biting from some parts makes me feels like I'm pi*ssing into the wind all day.

Now I'm hoping Paul will return to the booking team. Even if he doesn't, I don't intend to change any of the plans that he had set out for his titles. So if you'd didn't like it, well guess what, you're stuck with it.

Since I stepped through the door to my flat on saturday I've not had much of a break from TWOstars. I was finishing my match, a match which I've never worked harder on and hardly saw my mrs, didn't spend any quality time. Why? Well after all the criticism I had had regarding my title reign I wanted to go out on a high, I wanted to put two of our lads over, propel them into the main event.

But before the match is even up I have people ranting at me telling me the booking sucks. Kinda takes the gloss from my greatest work, makes me think why I bothered.

Think about it guess, remove the heads to a region where you can see the horizon and not just a collection of what you've been eating recently.

Chris

Not what I was expecting to read this morning that's for sure....

For what it's worth I know what you guys are going through here, I've had the same happen to me on quite a few occasions while running the Ex-Rev, it's not nice and it damn sure get's you down. But you know what, as Christof said in the post above you guys have to stand by your decisions, you guys are the bookers at the end of the day and it's up to you who want to push to that next level, nobody else. It was this kind of bitching that finally finished my ass off with the Ex-Rev earlier this year and left me not giving a damn about the place and in the end I couldn't wait for it to go away.

The only difference between me then and you guys now is that there is two of you here, you should get together talk about this crap and work out how you're going to deal with the problem. Do what you need to do and sort it out. As probably the only other person who has gone though this crap, I'm going to publicly say that you guys are doing a good job, and you should both carry on as you were. You guys are running the show nobody else and if a certain few don't like it they need to look at themselves and see if it's worth carrying on because you're obviously killing the fun for Darky and Christof who are more than likely putting a lot of hours in here like I had to do in the past.

Basically what I'm saying is, I'm supporting Darky and Christof here get off their backs and chill the f*** out, e-fedding is supposed to be fun and you're taking that away from them.

Darky I hope you reconsider mate, I'll talk to you later on.

Andrew

People are marks for themselves on an efed?! Come on now, if you want to be the champ so much make your own efed, don't let anyone join and put a message about it in your sig'. If you can't see the creative possibilities in jobbing then efedding isn't really for you...

Anyone who constantly messages an e-fed booker enough times to make one of them want to step down is a complete ass-hole.

I'm sure neither DS or Christof have any bothers with discussing angles with people, pushes with people, etc etc. They're not there to answer to your every whim.

It's a case of respect, and it seems like a lot of you don't have any.

Cheers!

I will quite willingly say that I am liekly partly to blame.

That's disappointing, Baz mate. I know you take pride in your work and that's cool, because it shows in the quality of it, but there's a line - even in something as fun as an e-fed.

At least you're big enough to admit it was you, dude.

Cheers!

This is a big shock, i must say

Hopefully this has nothing to do with me as i tend to try and take a back seat as far as politics go. If i ever stray outta line, i want to be told about it. I'm having fun as long as everyone else is (and of course if it isn't at my expense)

Sure, we want this fed run properly, and i havn't seen even a glimmer of this not being the case. If people want to moan about booking in an efed, then in my opinion they shouldn't be here in the first place

DS, this is your fed buddy. Don't let whoever try and take control

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't leave DS. i dont know why you're leaving but i dont care. you're not leaving! we need you here because you and christof have been the beat of this e-fed, the blood that made it live all this time. we need you because it your little baby and no one should get you to leave. people dont like your booking they leave but you stay because you run this and you choose that. so please, for the sake of this e-fed, consider coming back!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't leave DS. i dont know why you're leaving but i dont care. you're not leaving! we need you here because you and christof have been the beat of this e-fed, the blood that made it live all this time. we need you because it your little baby and no one should get you to leave. people dont like your booking they leave but you stay because you run this and you choose that. so please, for the sake of this e-fed, consider coming back!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!

I think someone wants you to stay:P

Well i think it will be safe for DS to come back under the following term:

If you don't like the booking....THEN LEAVE! :xyx

Not a chance. Look, we have no trouble with people not liking the booking. A bit of criticism is fun, its useful it keeps us sharp. It is the constant sniping that I referred to earlier that gets on our tits.

OK, I MANY times say that if you have problems to tell me what and ask me. I will ALWAYS explain my booking to you all, I dont ever mind it. Its when it becomes backbiting that I hate it. Hell, I start a 'come on guys' thread every 2 months or so and no one ever seems to take any notice and change.

Now Holt knows the booking I had planned for the next few months and so I will just step back and let you all go. I will still be in the fed either way (as Sickness) and IF you guys calm down I will come back to the team. But the way I feel right now I dont want to at all.

Its nothing any one person has done, its just the combination of egos and stories that fly around.